✧༺ 32 ༻✧

J U N G K O O K

The dress wasn't helping at all, she looked like a fucking meal

The dress wasn't helping at all, she looked like a fucking meal. The dress is hers -though she doesn't remember it- how can a person not remember their own belongings? To be honest thats cute cause when I gave her that dress she looked up at me and asked "new dress?" I swear I would have laughed if it wasn't for her puppy face and I didn't have the will to tell her about it, when God gives you a chance, take it. ;)

She sat on the edge of the car seat, looking outside the window. I'm not taking her to JK palace, I don't want her to snap. I'm taking her to an Italian restaurant. I'm taking a bunch of guards with me cause I don't want anyone to harm her.

"Princess, I want you to follow some rules." She looked at me and raised her right eyebrow, dammit! That's hot.

"First, do 𝗻𝗼𝘁 talk to anyone, even if you want to order something. Tell me." She wanted to speak something but I cut her up.

"Second, if you want to go to the washroom, you're taking the female guard with you."

"Third, do not try anything funny, I mean it princess. The consequences won't be pretty. Follow these rules and you will be alright." She opened her mouth to say something but didn't, just turned around and stared out of the window. What the hell? What happened? She didn't fight me? Why?

We reached the restaurant and guards opened the door for me. Stepping out I held my hand in front of Seo-yeon to help her get out of the car like a gentleman I am. But Seo-yeon being Seo-yeon didn't take my hand. She moved forward leaving me dumbfounded.

"Are you coming Mr. Jeon? I can't order my food without you as per your 'rule'." She said and gave me a sarcastic smile. Of course she's going to use all the rules against me, how can I forget that she's Seo-yeon, the one who never listens. Sighing I went inside and sat on our private booth. The restaurant is pretty good, the atmosphere screams romance and the lighting is perfect for a date night. I'm not a romantic person but with her, it's like I don't have control over myself.

The waiter came and kept the menu in front of us, don't tell me I saw something wrong but the moment he saw Seo-yeon, his eyes showed hearts. I let it slip for the first time. He again came in with the food and this time his hand brushed on hers, seeing his red cheeks I understood he did it purposely but again I let it slip cause I don't want to ruin our dinner. The whole dinner I didn't speak a word cause all my focus was on that waiter. He came again with our dessert, again his hand brushed on her shoulder, how dare he!?

"Did you just touch her!?" Anger was boiling inside me but my voice remained calm. His eyes turned from hearts to fear. From my side eyes I saw Seo-yeon's eyes jerk up to that boy.

"Did I?" He spoke in an uninterested way. He's going to get in big trouble.

"Jungkook, it's okay, let's just leave. Hm?" Seo-yeon said in a low voice like she was trying to calm me down. I glared at her and like a good girl she shut her mouth.

"Seo-yeon, leave the restaurant and sit in the car till I come back." She looked at me with widen eyes.

"Jungkook, let's just leave. Please." She stood up and looked at me with a pleading look. Why does she care about that boy so much!?

"Guards! Take Seo-yeon out" They lined behind Seo-yeon but didn't touch her.

"J-jungkook, please." I signalled the guards to drag her out and they did. They held her wrist dragging her out. She sighed and left with them.

After she left I stood up walking towards the trembling boy, he looked like a college student but still he didn't have any right to look at what's mine. I punched him in the face and he was laying down whimpering from the pain.

"You know what? I can kill you here on this spot and no one will question me, heck no one will ever know that you even existed. So dare and look up at my woman again and I'll clear out your existence from this world."

Thanks for reading 🎀💖