Chapter 3: Yang Daisy

Sehun snatched the phone away from Lalisa and quickly clicked into the messages. After finding the video, his eyes widened in surprise, "You. . . you sent it out already?!"

Lalisa scoffed before snatching the phone back and marching out the room. The confidence she had inside the apartment room all collapsed when she entered the elevator.

Before she could stop herself, tears began rolling down her cheeks. After all, she loved Sehun before. She thought that they would be able to go far together.

But she was a complete idiot.

Lalisa cried silently, thinking that since the heavens gave her a second chance, she had to use it well.

Back inside Sehun's apartment room, Eunha was very annoyed, "Hurry up and go catch her! If nothing works, I'll have to contact her manager."

"I know, I know. Stop pushing me," Sehun complained as he slipped on his pants.

"You're so useless. You should have taken the phone away from her when she came in!" Eunha sighed.

"I was shocked too, okay?!"

The two of them ran over to the elevator to find Lalisa already gone. When they reached the front door of the apartment building, her car was also not to be seen in the parking lot.

In the car, Lalisa dialed Chaeyoung number.

"Lili? Oh my god! You went alone to catch Sehun in an affair?! And it's with Eunha!"

"Are you almost at the Haosu Coffee Shop?"

Chaeyoung nodded her head, "I'm there already."

In five minutes, Lalisa reached the Haosu Coffee Shop, and immediately spotted Chaeyoung sitting at the table near the window.

Lalisa let out a sigh when she entered the room and tugged at the collar of her shirt. It was not a good idea to leave the air conditioner during a hot summer day like today.

Chaeyoung waved at Lalisa, who sat down across from her. Chaeyoung had already ordered three slices of strawberry cake, the most famous menu in this shop.

Lalisa could eat three whole slices by herself, and the cake matched with the fruit tea, it was absolutely perfect!

"Lili. . ." Chaeyoung called her gently using her nickname, afraid of saying something she shouldn't.

"What are you going to do with the video? I already saved it to my computer and also to this USB drive."

Lalisa picked up the small USB drive and played around with it. Seeing Chaeyoung's anxious expression, Lalisa chuckled lightly, "Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything. I'm just scaring them a little."

"You're going to let them go just like that?!"

"For now."

Chaeyoung frowned, a little confused by what she was seeing. It was almost as if the girl in front of her had suddenly grown 10 years older. Her entire temperament was much more mature.

Lalisa quickly summarized what happened with Sehun, and watched as Chaeyoung's expression turned more and more angry.

When she finished, Lalisa took the last bite of her second slice of strawberry cake before also finishing the fruit tea.

Suddenly, Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she remembered something, "Lisa! There is an evening party tomorrow, and sister Daisy told me to tell you that you have to attend. Oh, you also have to dress up formally."

Sister Daisy? He Xinyan leaned back against her chair and replayed her memories for this name.

"Sister Daisy also said that if you don't go, she will tell the company to kick you out and make you pay the penalty for breach of contract."

Lalisa smiled slyly and shrugged, "She only says that. She can't really do anything about me."

Lalisa had the courage to say this now because she already knew what type of person Yang Daisy was.

Lalisa and Chaeyoung return back to their dorm, and Lalisa laid out the evening gown she was going to wear. The same one she wore for all other events.

"You're wearing that one again? You wore it several times already, can't you change one?" Chaeyoung frowned. Lisa was still the only daughter of the Kim family line, so why did she have to live like this. Even the illegitimate child, Eunha, got to live in the mansion and received more allowance than Lisa.

Lalisa laid down on her bed, "There's no need. Men will just be attracted by my looks, and they will only care about whether my dress is easy to rip or not."

". . ."

The lights were closed but the air conditioner was still turned on because they might just suffocate to death in the hot humid weather if they didn't open it.

Lalisa flipped around onto the left side of her body and closed her eyes. For some reason, there was something about the evening party that felt weird, but Lalisa couldn't figure out what exactly was bothering her.

She had just joined the entertainment industry a while ago, and just like Eunha, she was a newbie. However, Eunha had started about a year earlier than her, so she naturally also had a little more fame than Lalisa

Eunha was only a little prettier than average, and she managed to get herself into a company through her dad, Bai Jiawei. With the same dad, Lalisa managed to be accepted by several top companies through her own talent and skill.

Right now, she was in the same entertainment company as Eunha, and they were under the same manager, Yang Daisy.

Lalisa smiled when she thought of that name. Yang Daisy also played an important role in pulling her down into hell.

In her past life, she spent several years not knowing that Eunha had bribed Yang Daisy. Thinking back, it all made sense now.

Why Yang Daisy gave all of the opportunities to Eunha when she was obviously more capable, and why the dirty news about her always remained hot for a long time.

Suddenly, something clicked inside Lalisa's mind as she realized what was special about the evening party tomorrow.

In her past life, tomorrow was going to be when she lost her virginity!