Chapter 86: Jungkook's house

"Okay!" Jungkook also nodded his head and he seemed to agree with Rosè's words a lot.

Rosè clapped her hands together, "Then it is set! I will wait to attend your wedding then!"

Before Lisa could beat her up, Rosè ran off to go find her boyfriend again.

"You -" Lisa pursed her lips out. Set? What's set? She didn't even agree yet, and her wedding was set?!

Everyone went back to enjoying the party and Lisa had fun eating a bunch of food. It was her birthday, so she decided to eat as much as she could! She could think about losing weight later. For now, eating was the most important!

As she was eating a slice of cake, someone suddenly called, "Jungkook, this place is so boring! There is nothing fun."

Jungkook took a sip of his wine, "Then where do you want to go?"

The man's eyes lit up as he smiled triumphantly, "Today is sister-in-law's birthday, so shouldn't you bring her over to your house? Plus, this place is so boring! Let's go to your place!"

Lisa raised one eyebrow, "You have a house here?"

She thought that Lisa only lived in the mansion next to hers inside the Xihe Estates.

"I used to live there occasionally," Jungkook replied and used one finger to wipe away the whipped cream near Lisa's lips. He casually brought the finger up to his own mouth and licked the cream off.

It was very sweet.

"Then why don't you live there now?"

"Why would I live there when I can live closer to you?" Jungkook replied as he looked down at her warmly.

"Let's go," Jungkook grabbed onto her hand.

"What?"

"Let's go home."

The large group of people had to take three elevator rides down from the 53rd floor, but they stopped at the second floor.

The ceremony on the second floor wasn't over yet, and it was going quite smoothly until the large group of people suddenly appeared again. Everyone's gaze unconsciously turned to look at the large crowd of people.

Especially the sight of the man wearing the white suit and the woman wearing the beautiful red dress walking together was dazzling. And the 22 guys and 2 girls standing behind them was also a sight as each and every one of them looked extremely attractive.

"Today is her older sister's wedding, and she doesn't even come and congratulate her sister, but instead creates such a big commotion! Isn't she purposely trying to steal the limelight away from her sister?" A guest at the wedding suddenly said.

However, someone quickly replied, "However, it isn't fair for the young miss of the He family either. Today is her birthday, but the wedding is also today. It isn't fair to just ignore her birthday for the wedding?"

The first person fell silent as he nodded his head slightly in agreement.

However, Eunha heard everything, and her mood fell once again. She was originally glad that Lisa had left, but why did she have to come back again? She was purposely making it difficult for her!

Sehun also stood up to get a better look, and his eyes brightened when they landed on the woman wearing the red dress.

However, the next second, they dimmed again as his shoulders sank.

"Ah!" Suddenly, someone screamed and everyone's heads turned around to look. Their eyes landed on something behind Eunha, and she turned around to look too.