Chapter 57: Concubine Xi And Her Maid

Jungkook was about to say no, but after some thought, he smiled, "Okay."

Lalisa happily hopped out of bed, washed her face, and brushed her teeth with the materials Jungkook had prepared for her, then went downstairs.

Ten minutes later, Jungkook came down into the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around Lalisa's waist from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Oh my, you really walk without any sound!" Lalisa gasped as she accidentally poured too much egg mixture onto the pan.

Jungkook looked at the uneven chunks of carrots and onions and closed his eyes to continue to sleep on Lalisa's shoulder.

Lalisa awkwardly finished cooking and carried her final product onto the dining table, "Try it!"

The omelette roll did look a little better than last time, and Jungkook hesitantly took a bite.

"How is it?"

This time, Jungkook was going to break Lalisa's little bubble so that both of them wouldn't have to suffer anymore, "Try it."

Jungkook used his chopsticks to pick up another piece and fed it to Lalisa. After chewing only once, Lalisa spit her disgusting food out.

"Ew! What in the world is that? It tastes disgusting!"

Jungkook laughed and ate another piece himself.

"Why are you eating? Stop eating, I'll go throw it away." Lalisa stood up to go dump the food into the trash can, but Jungkook stopped her.

"I like it."

". . ."

"I like anything you make."

Lalisa's mouth fell open as she watched Jungkook clear the plate, "Hm. . . I don't think I"m going to cook anymore."

Jungkook chuckled, "Good choice."

In the end, they ordered delivery food and ate a happy breakfast before Lalisa returned home. The filming today started late at night from 9:00 P.M. all the way into midnight.

They were going to film the day scenes using lights because the night time was more quiet and suitable for filming.

At night, Lalisa left for filming before Eunha did and she arrived with Rosè at 8:50. After finishing her makeup and costume, Lalisa walked into Jimin's private resting room with Rosè without even knocking.

Jimin turned around with an angry expression to see who was rude enough to barge into his room without even asking. However, when he saw Lalisa, his expression immediately changed as he jumped up from his chair.

"Sister in law, sit down, sit down."

Lalisa crossed her arms together and casually sat down on Jimin's chair.

"Sister in law?" Rosè asked in surprise, "You're Mr. Jeon's brother?"

Jimin turned around to look at Rosè with a smile, "Yep! Surprising, right?"

Rosè's expression changed slightly as she stared blankly at the wall ahead, 'Jungkook's brother? So he is also part of the Jeon family then. . .'

"Rosie, what's wrong?" Lalisa asked when she noticed that Rosè had zoned out.

"Nothing, nothing!" Rosè snapped out of her stupor and squeezed out a smile. A few minutes later, there was one quick knock at the door before Ji-eun walked in.

"Jeon! Ji - Oh, little Lili is here too!" Ji-eun ran over in her empress gown and pushed Jimin away so she was sitting on the small chair next to Lalisa.