Chapter 73: Suprise meeting

She turned around to look at him and saw that he was. . . undressing!

"Ah!" Lisa turned around, "What are you doing?"

Jungkook smirked as he unbuttoned the last button of the shirt and took it off, "You don't like any of the suits so I guess I just won't wear anything."

Lisa's jaw dropped. She was just trying to take revenge on Jungkook. . .

Lisa had covered her eyes with her hands, and she loosened two fingers as she turned around.

She had always been curious about Jungkook's body, and since he took the initiative to remove his upper clothes, why shouldn't she take this opportunity to just. . . take a peek?

"Put your clothes on," Lisa said. She heard no response, so she widened her fingers a bit more and her eyes sparkled when she saw the sight in front of her.

He had a broad and chiseled chest, defined abs, a slim but strong waist, and Lisa's eyes moved down a little more. . .

Suddenly, she felt something grab onto her arm and she was pulled forward. Her head landed on the chest she was just looking at.

Jungkook was grinning as he looked down at the person leaning against his chest. He only smiled wider when he saw that she was blushing, "Why peek? You can look all you want."

Lisa quickly pushed Jungkook away and ran off, "I wasn't peeking!"

Jungkook chuckled deeply before putting back on his original clothes. He grabbed the red suit and walked out of the changing room.

Lisa was standing next to Qin Lai and her cheeks were still red as she talked to him about something. Jungkook's smile disappeared as he walked over.

"We're done. Let's go."

Lisa didn't dare look into Jungkook's eyes as she nodded, "Oh, okay."

Qin Lai led them out of the shop and waved at them as they entered the car, "Goodbye, Lord Jeon. Goodbye, Mrs. Jeon."

The car ride was awkwardly silent and Lisa finally decided to ask, "Jungkook, what suit did you buy?"

"What do you think?"

Lisa didn't expect him to question her back, and she thought for a few seconds before responding, "The red one?"

Jungkook smiled and used one hand to gently pat her head, "We really do think alike."

Lisa grinned and looked away. The two of them left to go eat lunch, and they stopped in front of a hotel.

Lisa stepped out of the car and looked at the golden words imprinted outside the building.

Dasi Hotel.

This was the best hotel in all of Country Z and even the lowest tier room inside cost at least 10,000 per night. Besides the enormous cost, one needed to pre-book a room a month earlier to be able to live inside this extravagant hotel.

The hotel itself is 321 meters in height and had 52 floors and 200 rooms. The smallest room was at least 100 square meters, and it had expensive furniture and decorations, and also great room service.

The people that were able to live here were all extremely rich. Even the He family wouldn't choose to live here often.

Lisa and Jungkook walked into the elevator together, and Jungkook gently pressed the floor button with his long and slender finger.

53.

Everyone knew that the Dasi Hotel only had 52 floors, but there was actually one more floor above the 52nd floor. This floor was designed with all glass walls. On the top floor, one could eat delicious food and take in the beautiful scenery of the city at the same time.