Chapter 117: Li Huiran's Reality

Lisa walked downstairs when it was time for dinner and she sat down in her spot. Bai Jiawei and Sehun weren't home yet, so the food wasn't set on the table.

A few minutes later, Li Huiran and Eunha also walked downstairs with their heads held high. Even Eunha walked with a sense of authority now that her mother's position in the family was stronger.

Once Li Huiran gave birth to a son, Eunha would also be more valued in the family. However, she was too stupid to realize that if Li Huiran were to give birth to a son, she wouldn't even stand a chance anymore.

Bai Jiawei would definitely want to give everything to his only son, and Li Huiran would definitely also treat her son better than her daughter.

Lisa smiled slightly. Eunha should be glad that her mother wasn't actually pregnant. . . If she was, then Eunha would just forever become a background to her brother. She would end up with nothing.

Well then, Li Huiran not being pregnant wasn't good for Eunha either. Lisa s definitely going to hold on to this secret and use it when the time was right. Then, Li Huiran would be screwed. And so would Eunha.

Li Huiran stood behind her chair and turned around to look at a worker standing nearby. The worker looked up confusedly, causing Li Huiran to frown.

"Are you stupid? Come and pull out my chair for me!"

The worker bit her lip unwillingly, but still walked over and helped Li Huiran sit down.

Lisa chuckled, "Auntie Li, you're pregnant. It's not like you don't have arms or legs anymore."

Li Huiran raised one eyebrow, "Yanyan, I know you might still have some judgments about me, but I am pregnant with your stepbrother now and I am also your elder. You should still treat me with respect."

Lisa's smile disappeared and she leaned forward on the table, "Li Huiran. . ."

Li Huiran's smile completely disappeared when Lisa called her by her full name.

"Do you deserve my respect?" Lisa scoffed, "Don't think that now you are pregnant with a little boy. . . or are you? Anyway, don't think that a child will make you the rightful female head of the Kim family. You will always be an outsider and a mistress. . ."

Li Huiran's face was green by now and Eunha also looked very unhappy.

"I know dreams are nice, but sometimes you have to face the reality. And the reality is I am the only Kim family descendant. Don't even think of getting one cent from the Kim family's property. Your children too. The old one or the one in the stomach. They won't get anything from my family."

Lisa smiled as the front door clicked open. She stood up from the chair and grabbed the knife in front of her. She casually began spinning it in her hand, and Li Huiran watched her fearfully.

A few seconds later, Bai Jiawei walked into the dining room with a smile.

Li Huiran's eyes widened and she was about to stand up when Lisa first spoke.

"Dad, you're home!" The dangerous spark in her eye completely disappeared and it was replaced with a happy and innocent smile.

"Auntie Li, sister Eunha, and I were just talking about our future brother! I can't believe that I will have another sibling soon! I'm so excited!"

Bai Jiawei laughed, "Good, good! I'm excited too! Let's sit down and eat!"

Li Huiran knit her eyebrows together and slowly sat down on the chair. That evil vixen! Even if she were to tell Bai Jiawei about Lisa's disrespectful words to her earlier, Bai Jiawei wouldn't believe her now.