Chapter 114: Jungkook's Fianceè

However, she immediately stopped chewing on the macaron she was eating when she saw it wasn't.

Both people froze as they stared at each other. Finally, the person standing at the door lifted her chin up slightly, stepped forward, and closed the door.

Lisa quickly noticed that the arrival wasn't very friendly. She also finished chewing her macaron and crossed her legs as she sat on the couch.

The woman frowned when Lisa ignored her and she walked over to the couch across from Lisa and sat down.

"Who are you?" The lady set her purse down onto the table and crossed her arms and legs together. She was wearing a matching tweed pink jacket and skirt set and the logo was from a very famous and expensive luxury brand.

Lisa eyed her up and down and narrowed her eyes. Why did she look so familiar?

The woman knit her eyebrows together and frowned, "Excuse me. I'm talking to you. What's your name?"

Lisa didn't like her attitude, so she grabbed the last pink macaron on the cart and began eating, "Sorry, I don't talk to strangers."

The woman maintained a calm attitude as she raised one eyebrow slightly, "Why are you in brother Jungkook's private office? Are you supposed to be here?"

Lisa laughed, "What do you think?"

'Brother Jungkook. . .' Lisa echoed in a high-pitched voice inside her head. She was disliking this woman more and more.

Lisa glanced at the lady across from her once more and noticed that she seemed to be in her early 20s.

She had a very cute face with brown hair that reached her shoulders. She was wearing a pink beret hat that accentuated her round face. 

She had a cute nose and small cherry lips that were covered with a light pink lip gloss. Overall, she wore a very natural makeup look, and men without much experience in makeup might even believe that she wasn't wearing any makeup.

However, Lisa was a woman. She could clearly see the mascara, the thin eyeliner, the glitter eyeshadow, and the foundation.

"What are you looking at?" The woman pursed her lips out and narrowed her eyes at Lisa. Why did she look so familiar?

The woman looked at Lisa's outfit. . . a black sweater and jeans. Her hair was casually put up to a low ponytail, and she didn't seem to be wearing any makeup.

However, even so, her facial features were perfect and she looked like an angel. This made the woman very unhappy as she lifted her chin up slightly.

"Nothing." Lisa smiled and continued eating her food.

"What's your name?"

When there was no reply again, the woman stood up from the couch and walked over to Jungkook's desk. Lisa watched her pick up the landline telephone and click a button on it.

There was a beep and a few seconds later, a male assistant knocked on the door and stepped into the room.

Lisa raised one eyebrow. . . Seems like this woman was very familiar with Jungkook's private office.

"Who is that woman? Should she be here?" The woman pointed one finger at Lisa and asked the worker.

"Um. . . Miss Shen, that is Miss Kim."

He Xinyan raised one eyebrow as she suddenly remembered. Miss Shen! The only daughter of the prestigious Shen family. She had seen her at the auction she went to with Jungkook before!

That woman once bid a high price for Gu Yechen's auction object but didn't expect Gu Yechen to bid even higher.

What was she doing here?

"Who is Miss Kim?" Shen Xiner took a step forward and stood in front of the worker.

The assistant cleared his throat and looked around helplessly, "I. . . Um. . . I think she is President Jeon's friend."

"Friend?"

"Yes, Miss Shen."

Shen Tzuyu lifted her chin up a little higher and crossed her arms together, "When is brother Jungkook finished with his meeting?"

"I'm not sure, Miss Shen. However, he had been inside for quite some time already. He should come out soon."

Tzuyu nodded her head, "Okay. Go get me some tea."

"Yes, Miss Shen."

Tzuyu sat back down on the couch and smirked at Lisa, "So you're brother Yechen's friend. Nice to meet you. I'm brother Jungkook's fiancee."

Lisa looked up at Tzuyu amusedly and smiled, "Oh, really?"

"Yes! I'm Shen Tzuyu, the daughter of the Shen family."

"I know." Lisa obviously didn't believe Tzuyu's words. By now, she had a certain amount of trust in Jungkook already, and she was definitely not going to believe some stranger's words.

"I never heard brother Jungkook speak of you. I know most of his friends, so it is quite interesting that I don't know you. However, we know each other now!"

Lisa smiled fakely.

"How did you get to know brother Jungkook? It's not everyone that can become friends with a person like him."

Lisa raised one eyebrow amusedly. Was Miss Shen trying to say that she was too lowly to be friends with a person like Jungkook?

"Through an evening party."  Lisa thought back to her first meeting with Jungkook and grinned.

"Oh. . . Brother Jungkook doesn't attend evening parties often. You're quite lucky."

The assistant walked back in with a tray in his hands. He set it down on the table and poured some tea into the teacup.

"Here you go, Miss Shen."

Tzuyu grabbed the teacup and took a sip, "Thank you. You may go do your work."

"Yes, Miss Shen."

Lisa watched them and grabbed a plate of mango mousse cake. As expected from the princess of the Shen family. . . Arrogant, proud, and. . . rude.

For the next few minutes, the two of them sat in silence. Lisa ate her cake while Tzuyu sipped her tea.

Suddenly, the door clicked open and Tzuyu jumped up from the couch.

"Brother Jungkook!"