Chapter 69: Eunha shows off

Was it just a coincidence?

Lisa returned to her room after a while and sat on her bed as she waited for Jungkook to appear. Although it wasn't likely, was he the one who bought the house Eunha and Sehun had wanted so bad?

She stood up and walked over to her nightstand to arrange the roses inside. As she was arranging, she heard the door to her room open with a bang.

She didn't even have to look to know who would so impolitely burst open her door without knocking. After placing the vase down, she looked up and saw Eunha standing at the door.

She was wearing a light purple dress that didn't reach her knees, and the flashing diamond ring was very eye-catching on her hand. Her hair was pulled back into a low ponytail, revealing her happy and excited face.

Eunha walked into her room proudly and her eyes flashed slightly when she saw the roses on the nightstand and on the balcony.

She turned to look at Lisa and smirked, "Did you really think Sehun would get together with you again? He is still marrying me in the end. Lisa, from the start, you were no competition to me. You couldn't even compare to me! Let's take the wedding date for example. He chose the date of August 9th, which is your birthday."

She chuckled, "Sehun chose it because in the end, nobody remembers your birthday. On your birthday, everyone will come and congratulate me and him and no one will remember you."

Eunha arrogantly spoke with her chin held high.

Lisa raised one eyebrow calmly, "So, I need to congratulate you! I hope that your joining together brings you more joy than you can imagine, and that your love for each other will only strengthen as time goes by!"

Eunha stared at Lisa with shock. Did Lisa really just admit defeat that easily?

"You. . . You're not mad?" Eunha narrowed her eyes.

Lisa confusedly shrugged, "Why would I be mad?"

Eunha eyed Lisa carefully and realized that she didn't seem to be hiding any anger. She really didn't seem to care. . . But how could she just let go so easily?

No, Lisa must still be jealous of her, but she just wouldn't show it! Yes, it must be like this.

Eunha grinned as she raised one eyebrow and thought, 'Lisa, just keep pretending. Let's see for how long you can keep pretending. After I get married to Sehun and he becomes successful, everything in the He family would belong to me and Sehun! At that time, I will definitely step all over you!'

Eunha chuckled, "Really? That's good. I was scared you would be mad and jealous of me. After all, you guys have dated for several years! Oh, and tomorrow, Sehun and I will go and try out wedding dresses. Ten sets! We will also take our wedding photos this week. Ah, the schedule is too tight!"

Eunha sighed and played around with the ring on her finger, "Originally, I didn't want to have such a tight schedule for our wedding. However, Sehun wanted to marry me as quickly as possible. Haha. . ."

Eunha covered her mouth as she giggled excitedly.

Lisa didn't even bother to acknowledge her. After all, Eunha only came over in search of attention and a sense of validation. Eunha just wanted to see her angry or sad, to make herself feel more happy and satisfied.

The more Eunha acted like this, the more she didn't want to acknowledge her. Anyway, who Eunha married didn't matter to her.

Plus, probably only Eunha was dumb enough to not realize that Sehun only wanted to marry her because he needed to use her and the He family.