Chapter 87: Lisa's answer

"By now, do you. . . love me too?"

Lisa froze for a moment before she broke the gaze with Jungkook and looked down, pressing her lips together.

Jungkook's hand shook slightly before he squeezed out a smile, "Never -"

His eyes widened and he forgot to move or react when he suddenly felt her lips touch his. This time, she was the one to take the initiative as she placed both hands on his face, one on each side. Her eyes were closed tightly as she tried her best to use her kissing skills, although she didn't have any.

Jungkook finally broke out of his shock as his tense body relaxed and he wrapped both arms around her waist, pulling Lisa in.

He closed his eyes too as his lips started moving, taking charge of the kiss. How could he let his woman take the initiative in things like this? That was his job!

The kiss lasted even longer than the one at the wedding ceremony, and Lisa was out of breath when Jungkook finally pulled away.

However, he didn't let her go. He rested his chin onto the top of her head as he hugged her tightly.

He was very satisfied with her answer. . .

---

After a while, they went down to the beach so they could play along with the other people. After a while, a worker pushed over a cake, which had three layers and according to Jimin, was shipped from the most famous cake shop in Seoul.

The cake indeed tasted very delicious, and the cream seemed to melt inside Losa's mouth. She ended up eating three large slices so she was too full to eat other food.

The guests played until the sun had set, and some of them stayed and just slept on the sand. Others left after saying goodbye to Lisa and Jungkook.

It was late into the night when Lisa returned to the Xihe Estates with Jungkook.

As she got ready to get out of the car, Jungkook suddenly grabbed onto her and leaned forward for a kiss.

Lisa stopped moving and her entire body tensed up as she let him kiss her. She had kissed someone more times in this one day than in her entire life. . .

Maybe not including her past life. But still, she didn't kiss Sehun often since he rarely took the initiative and she also didn't want to take the initiative in kissing him.

"Wait for me. I need to give you your present. . ." Jungkook pulled away slightly and whispered.

Lisa took a deep breath before opening the car door, "Thank you for. . . today. I'll see you later."

She got out of the car and quickly ran up the steps to the Kim mansion. She quickly glanced back before opening the door and entering the house.

Everyone was sitting on the couch inside the living room, besides Sehun. Eunha's eyes were red and swollen, and it was evident she had been crying.

When she heard the footsteps, she immediately looked up and glared at the person coming in. She grabbed the teacup in front of her and threw it at , who swiftly caught it with one hand.

"Woah, woah. . . It seems like you aren't very in a good mood," Lisa said with a smile before placing the cup back down onto the table.

"Lisa!" Eunha screamed through clenched teeth, "You did it on purpose! You are just jealous of me, and you purposely ruined my wedding!"

Lisa blinked her eyes a few times innocently, "What do you mean? Is celebrating my birthday considered ruining your wedding?"

"You! But you purposely did it at my wedding! You just don't want me to have a good wedding!"