Chapter 119: Jimin's Dating Rumour

Lisa also stood up from her chair and her smile disappeared, "You're right, I don't like you."

Eunha knit her eyebrows together slightly.

"However, I don't bring any personal feelings into my job. I take my job and my role very seriously. A slap was necessary during that scene and the director approved of my idea. If you have a problem with it, you can go talk to the director."

Lisa sat back down onto her seat and crossed her legs together again. She picked up her chopsticks and began eating, although the room was dead silent.

Bai Jiawei sighed and also picked up his chopsticks, "Let's eat."

"But -"

"Eunha, sit down. If you can't take the job, don't do it."

Tears rolled down Eunha's cheeks as she slowly sat down. She looked up at Sehun and saw that he didn't even seem to care. He had started eating too.

She pressed her lips and stood up abruptly, causing her chair to tip over onto the floor.

"I'm not going to eat." She ran out of the dining room and up the stairs into her room.

Bai Jiawei was unhappy with Eunha's behavior and he looked at Li Huiran, "You better teach my son better than you taught her!"

Li Huiran gulped and slowly nodded her head.

Lisa watched them with a smile, "Dad's right! My future brother will definitely be a smart and handsome boy! I can't wait for him to be born! Auntie Li, how many more months is it again?"

Li Huiran frowned, "It's still far. There are still seven months."

Lisa smiled. It won't be long until Li Huiran would have to figure out a way to make her stomach appear big. Or else, it would be obvious she was lying.

"Dad, seven months is so long! I can't wait for the baby boy to come out!"

Li Huiran glared at Lisa suspiciously. What was she up to?

Bai Jiawei was very happy as he laughed heartily, "I'm glad that you are also excited! We have to take good care of Huiran so the baby boy will be healthy."

Lisa picked up her chopsticks and put some food onto Li Huiran's plate, "Yes. Eat more, Auntie Li."

Li Huiran was very nervous under Lisa's piercing stare, and there was this feeling inside her telling her that something was wrong. However, Li Huiran couldn't be sure.

---

The next day, Lisa went to film in the afternoon and she only had three scenes to film. When she arrived, she entered Jimin's room and he gave her a cup of milk tea.

She had Jimin wait outside so she could change into her concubine outfit. After coming out, they walked to the first filming place together.

From afar, someone who didn't belong to the filming group quickly closed his camera and ran off.

---

Lisa returned home from filming late into the night and she immediately fell asleep. A few minutes later, Jungkook arrived and he pulled Lisa into his embrace before going to sleep.

There wasn't filming the next morning, so Lisa didn't set an alarm. However, at 8 o'clock, she was woken by the vibrating of her phone.

She slowly rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed with a frown. Which brainless person is calling her this early in the morning?

She grabbed her phone and looked at the name on the screen.

Rosè?

Jungkook also woke up now and he sat up slowly, wrapping both arms around Lisa.