Chapter 99: Allowance increase

At night, Lisa couldn't fall asleep for a long time as she tried to brainstorm ways to get Li Huiran and Eunha out of the He mansion.

They had stayed long enough already, and she couldn't let them continue dirtying the home of her mom and grandma.

She licked her lips annoyingly, trying to come up with a plan, but there seemed to always be a loophole or two in everything she thought of.

A face flashed through her mind, and she realized that he would be a major problem.

Sehun. . .

Sehun was doing quite well by now, and Bai Jiawei seemed to have more confidence in him now. To have Bai Jiawei let Sehun go after spending so much money on his company would not be easy.

So, there were two options.

Either Eunha would have to leave Sehun so they won't be connected. . . But that wouldn't work, because it was practically impossible to have Eunha let go of Sehun. And as of now, Sehun would also not want to leave Eunha, because he still needed the help of the He family.

The other option would be. . . having Sehun's company go downhill. Then, Bai Jiawei wouldn't want to hold onto Sehun anymore.

Lisa looked up at Jungkook, who seemed to be asleep, and sighed.

To her surprise, Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes and gently rubbed her head, "What's wrong?"

"You're not asleep yet?!"

Jungkook grinned slightly at Lisa's surprised expression, "How can I fall asleep when you are squirming around so much?"

Lisa didn't realize that she was moving, "Sorry, I didn't know I was moving."

Jungkook pulled her closer to him and closed his eyes, "What's wrong?"

Lisa paused, "I'm trying to think of some way to get rid of Li Huiran and Eunha, but nothing seems to work."

Jungkook slightly furrowed his eyebrows, "Go to sleep. I will help you think."

Lisa looked up at him and pressed her lips together, "Okay."

After Lisa had fallen asleep, Jungkook opened his eyes and stared blankly into the darkness.

Scheming? He was the best at that.

---

The next day, Lisa had filming early in the morning, and it lasted all the way until before lunchtime.

"Goodbye!" Lisa waved goodbye to Rosè, Jimin, and Ji-eun and walked out to the parking lot.

At once, she saw the familiar figure leaning against a black car near the sidewalk, and she ran over.

"You're early!" Lisa said as she looked at her watch. She told him filming would end at 12:30, but it was only 12:10 right now.

"I didn't want to be late." Jungkook smiled as he opened the car door for Lisa.

Inside the car, Jungkook maneuvered the car using one hand and held onto Lisa's hand using the other.

"Is my brother treating you well while filming?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa thought about the milk teas Gu Yebei bought her almost every day and decided to be nice to him for the sake of milk tea, "Yes! You should increase his allowance!"

"What did he use to bribe you?"

". . ." Lisa gulped, "How could you talk about your brother like that?! Your brother is treating me well and taking care of me while filming, so that is why I'm asking you to increase his allowance."