Chapter 78: My name is Jeon Jungkook

"Are you planning on making a move?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

Lisa grabbed a grape and ate it slowly, "Not yet. I have to finish filming the drama first. But. . ." She looked down, "I'm going to leave the entertainment industry. I can't do two things at once. I'm going to get everything back. . ."

A dangerous sparkle flashed past Lisa's eyes as she clenched her hands together. Jungkook liked this tough part to her, but his heart also hurt when he saw this.

His woman didn't need to be so strong or smart. . . He wanted to protect and shield her from all dangers, and help her. However, he knew that she was determined to get everything back by herself. Helping her wouldn't do him any good, and it might just make her unhappy.

Jungkook smiled and gently patted Lisa's head. It's okay. She could fight and do whatever she wanted. He would always be behind her, waiting to catch her if she were to ever fall or get hurt.

---

Lisa stayed at Jungkook's house for the rest of the time and also changed into the dress there. After getting ready, they entered Jungkook's car and left for the engagement ceremony.

In the car, Lisa stared at her reflection through the mirror and admired her different makeup style. Her usual natural look was gone, and it was replaced with a glam makeup with a bold red lipstick and glittery eye shadow.

Matched with the beautiful red dress, she looked stunning and sexy.

When the car pulled into the drop-off zone, the people walking in all glanced their way and whispered to each other.

Jungkook had said he picked the least flashy car in his collection, but it was still very expensive and rare.

He got out of the car and walked around it to open the door for Lisa. Her sparkly silver heel stepped out of the car and onto the velvet carpet. She rested her hand onto Jungkook's and stood up proudly.

The whispering only got louder after she got out. No one knew who they were, but they whispered about them because they looked too attractive.

With the heels on, Lisa was almost as tall as Jungkook as they walked into the hotel together. They really were a match made in heaven.

The entire way to the elevator was filled with looks from guests and workers. Lisa maintained her cold expression to match her sexy goddess image.

On the second floor, they walked over to the large lobby where the ceremony and wedding would be held, and it was filled with people at the moment.

People weren't seated yet as they talked amongst themselves. At the front of the room stood Bai Jiawei, Li Huiran, Eunha, Sehun, and Sehun's parents as guests came over to congratulate them.

As Lisa and Jungkook got closer and closer to the door, people began to notice them.

"Look, look! Isn't that man so handsome?! I wonder who he is?"

"Don't you see the woman next to him? Wow. . . She looks amazing. Oh, I wish I had that face and body!"

"That. . . Does she look like the daughter of the Kim family to you?"

"You mean Li Eunha? She's over there." The lady pointed towards the front of the room.

"No, I mean Kim Lalisa."

By the time the two of them walked through the door, most of the people inside the room had their eyes on them. Naturally, the people at the front of the room also saw them.

Jungkook calmly led Lisa to the front of the room, who raised an eyebrow amusedly. Seems like Jungkook could read her mind! Her planned first move was to greet the new couple too!