Chapter 96: Broken shoe

Eunha had fallen down onto the dance floor, and. . . the back of her dress had ripped apart.

The broken heel of her shoe laid a few feet away from her, and she hissed in pain. It took a few seconds before she felt the bareness from her back, and she turned her head around.

"Ah!" Eunha hurriedly used both of her hands to try and pull the dress back together, but the zipper had completely ripped apart.

The dress was originally very tight on her already, and the fall had put too much pressure on the fabric, causing it to rip apart.

The rip went all the way down, just stopping a little bit above her bottom because she was sitting on that part of the dress.

Everyone was too shocked to react. . . everyone except Lisa, who just stared at Eunha calmly. Jungkook didn't even bother to look at Eunha, as his eyes were still glued onto his angel.

Suddenly, there was a short chuckle, and Tzuyu quickly used her hands to cover her mouth.

Because the room was dead silent, Eunha heard the laugh clearly, and her cheeks turned red from embarrassment. She wobbled back on her feet and tried to keep the dress from falling as she limped to the door and out of the lobby.

Li Huiran broke out of her shock and she quickly ran to the door to go find her daughter. As she passed Lisa, she turned to glare at her with both confusion and anger in her eyes.

Lisa just smiled at her, slightly raising one eyebrow with amusement.

--- A few hours ago

After throwing the pair of broken shoes away, Lisa stood up and walked out of her room.

At the top of the stairs, she slowly walked down a few steps so she could get a glimpse of the living room.

"Don't worry, it will." She heard Li Huiran speak and then the room was silent.

Lisa walked down a few more steps and saw that Li Huiran was talking on the phone.

She licked her lips satisfactorily before silently walking back up to the second floor. Like she had guessed, Eunha was probably in her house with Sehun right now, preparing for the birthday party already.

On the second floor, Lisa didn't return to her room. Instead, she made a right turn and walked down a hallway to Eunha's bedroom.

The door wasn't locked and she walked in, gently locking the door behind her.

If Lisa remembered correctly, after they finished shopping, Eunha had brought the dress to this house.

Lisa walked into the closet and saw a black box on the large table in the middle of the closet. She recognized that box to be the one from the shop they visited.

However, that wasn't what she was looking for.

Next to the large box, there was another smaller box. At the shop, Eunha had also bought a matching pair of shoes for the dress because she said that she didn't have a pair of shoes in the color of the dress.

Lisa opened the small box and lifted up one shoe.

With a smile, she pulled out a tube of glue from her pocket and placed it onto the table.

A few minutes later, Lisa cautiously stepped out from Eunha's bedroom and quickly walked back to her room.

As she was about to enter her room, she heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"I'm here to get my dress. I forgot it when I left yesterday!" Lisa heard Eunha's voice speak.

'Perfect timing!' Lisa thought. She walked into her room and gently closed the door, locking it behind her.