Chapter 54: Jimin and Rosè

It seemed like Jimin had completely changed into a different person as he walked up the stairs leading into the huge hall.

Several cameras followed behind him and took different shots. This was the first scene of the film, which was when the emperor, Jimin, entered the hall to start the meeting with the ministers.

This was the first scene in the film, and its purpose was to just introduce the emperor to the audience.

Jimin swung his robe back and turned around, and for a second, He Xinyan almost thought she was looking at Jungkook. The female workers and actresses squealed excitedly as they stared at Jimin.

"Cut! Okay, pass!" The first scene went by extremely smoothly, and Jimin went on to prepare for his next scene.

The second scene was with the second female lead, and it took three takes to pass. On the last take, Ji-eun marched proudly onto the set, and it immediately attracted the eyes of several people.

Ji-eun had recovered her proud and cold demeanor, and she walked over to her chair, which was in between the director and Jimin.

After sitting down, she looked around and her eyes landed on Lalisa. She smiled before turning around and she said something to her assistant.

Lalisa watched as the assistant walked over to her and said, "Sister Lee asks for you and your assistant to go over and sit next to her."

Lalisa's eyes widened in surprise. Sit next to Ji-eun? That would mean she would also be sitting close to the director. As a small and unknown actor, Lalisa wasn't qualified enough to sit next to the director. However, she couldn't reject Ji-eun's offer either.

After much thought, Lalisa decided to go over with Rosè.

"Sit down!" Ji-eun said with a smile. Ji-eun  pushed Jimmin's chair away and Lalisa sat down in the middle next to Ji-eun. Rosè sat down next to Lalisa and to the right of Jimin's chair.

Ji-eun excitedly held onto Lalisa's hand, "I'm filming next! Are you going to watch?"

Lalisa nodded her head, "Of course!"

"Five minute break! Ji-eun, get ready!" Director Ma called out after the second scene had ended. Jimin came back down to the crew and walked over to Ji-eun, Lalisa, and Rosè.

He sat down in his chair and drank some water, "How was I, little Lili? Handsome, right?"

Lalisa rolled her eyes and ignored Jimin, but Rosè nodded her head excitedly. Jimin looked down at Rosè, who was sitting next to him and smiled.

"Are you little Lili's assistant?" Jimin asked.

Rosè blushed and nodded her head slowly, "Yes, I'm Wu Rosè."

"That's a cute name."

Rosè's face got even more red, and it looked like a tomato, which made Jimin smile. Ji-eun saw this and she rolled her eyes before gossiping with her new best friend.

"Lili, his fans don't know but I do. That stupid Jimin actually likes cute girls." Ji-eun's eyes were sparkling as she talked about small gossip of other idols.

Lalisa's mouth opened in shock, "Really?! I thought he liked hot girls!"

"Yep, that's what outsiders think, but no. Jimin is actually attracted to cute and short girls. Your assistant. . . What's her name?'

"Rosè."

"Yep, she's definitely Jimin's type." Ji-eun giggled as the two of them gossiped together. Rosè was indeed very pretty, but in a different way from Lalisa or Ji-eun.

While Lalisa could be cute and cool, Wu Minger was simply cute. Extremely cute. . . She had a chubby face and large, round eyes. If Ji-eun was right, and Jimin did indeed like cute girls, then Rosèr was totally his type.

The four of them quickly merged together and they talked happily amongst themselves. As they were talking about Jimins costume, someone suddenly called Ji-eun's name.

The four of them simultaneously turned their heads around and Lalisa and Rosè's face immediately fell when they saw who it was.

Eunha was in a simple gown for a maid and she quickly walked over with a fake smile, "Sister Lee, I'm Li Eunha. I really like you!" She then turned toJimin and a blush spread over her cheeks, "Senior Jeon, I'm also your fan. Your acting is really good."

Jimin smiled respectfully but didn't say anything else to Eunha. In front of strangers, he was just like his brother, cold and aloof.

Ji-eun's smile also disappeared as she lifted her chin up proudly and didn't respond. Lalisa watched her reaction and couldn't help but think that Ji-eun's expectations were pretty high.

With makeup on, Eunha was also quite good-looking, although it was far from Lalisa. However, Ji-eun still treated her coldly.

Lalisa grinned happily. Maybe she was just destined to be friends with her idol!

Eunha unhappily pouted and turned her attention to He Xinyan. She narrowed her eyes before putting on a smile, "Lili, you are here too!"

Lalisa glanced at Eunha and didn't respond.

"Do you know her?" Ji-eun asked.

Before Lalisa could respond, Eunha did, "Yes! Sister Lee, Lili is my sister."

"Stepsister," Lalisa corrected.

Ji-eun wasn't a dumb person, and she immediately noticed that He Xinyan didn't really like Eunha. Their relationship probably wasn't very close. . .

Rosè glared at Eunha unhappily and rolled her eyes.

"Rosie, you are my fan, right?" Jimin asked as he raised one eyebrow up seductively. A blush appeared on Rosè's face as she nodded her head.

"I didn't know my fans were this cute."

Eunha took this opportunity to butt in, "Senior Jeon, I am your fan too!"

"Looks like not all of my fans are cute."