Chapter 120: Comments

Lisa smiled, "Thank you!"

She didn't even say what she needed help with yet, and Jungkook already knew. It seemed like their hearts were connected!

Lisa took her phone back and opened it. She scrolled down to look at the comments under the news article.

'Person 1: What is this?! Is this real?! My husband is dating someone else now?! No!!'

'Person 2: Who even is that girl? She's so ugly! Our Chimchim deserves someone better.'

Lisa rolled her eyes and wanted to reply, 'If you're so pretty then why don't you go date Jimin!'

However, she held her annoyance in and continued to read.

'Person 3: To be honest, that woman in the picture actually looks really pretty. Although I am very sad that my idol is not single anymore, they look like a good match.'

'Person 4: No! My Chimchim I can't believe he is dating already! My husband is gone!'

'Person 5: Ughh, who even is that girl?! How dare she steal our Chimchim from us!'

'Person 6: Who is Lisa? I never heard of her before.'

'Person 7: I don't get why everyone is so mad about Chimchim dating! He is old enough to date, and idols can also have their own personal life! As fans, we should support them and not get all sour because he is dating someone he likes!

Plus, that girl doesn't look very bad either, and if she makes our Chimchim happy, I would be happy for Chimchim. Some fans are so rude, and it is shameful for them to call themselves Jimin's fans. Stop targeting that girl just because she got to date your idol! Even if she didn't, it is not like you would be able to date Jimin! Stop dreaming!'

'Reply to Person 7: +1 I agree with you! We should support Chimchim'

'Reply to Person 7: Are you even a true fan?! Of course it is bad that Chimchim is dating! Plus, how do you know we won't have a chance? There are true cases of idols dating their fans. That Kim woman should go die! She doesn't deserve our Chimchim!'

'Reply to comment above: Are you 3 years old or something?! You are a shame to our fan group! Stop dreaming! Chimchim would never like someone like you. As a fan, you should be supportive and not stupid and sour like you are now!'

'Reply to reply above: I am not 3 years old! I am probably older than you. How do you know Chimchim wouldn't like me! I have been a fan of his since his first debut in the industry! You are a shame to the fan group, not me!'

'Reply to reply above: Oh, you are not 3 years old?! Then you must be 4! I can't believe people like you exist! The Jimin fan group doesn't welcome you! I'm not even sour towards the actress dating Chimchim anymore because in comparison, you are so much worse!'

There were hundreds of replies to the second comment about supporting your idol. Lisa scrolled through a ton of the comments and laughed as she read some of them.

Some netizens were so naive that their comments were kind of funny. Lisa agreed with the original comment about supporting idols dating.

Idols were also people and there was nothing wrong with them also having a romantic life. Fans have no right to take that relationship away from their idol.

That was another main reason why Lisa decided to leave the entertainment industry after filming 'Beautiful Things Past'.

For new actors in the entertainment industry, dating was a strict no-no. Not only would fans disapprove of their idols dating, but entertainment companies also didn't allow their celebrities to date.