Chapter 83: Perfect Wedding

"I thought you wouldn't come. Seems like you are just as shameless as before. So, how do you feel about attending the wedding of your sister and ex-boyfriend?" A sharp and girly sound came from behind Lisa.

Lisa turned around and saw an extremely sharp jawline, dark eyebrows, huge and round eyes, and small and rose-red lips.

Her eyes were a little too big as they looked at Lisa up and down. She didn't hide the disdain in her eyes.

Lisa tried to remember who this woman was, as she looked quite familiar. The woman wore a revealing dress that revealed half of her chest, and she also had heavy makeup.

Lisa raised one eyebrow when she suddenly remembered who it was, "Li Qinqin? Wow, you look so different after these years of going to Country A. I almost couldn't recognize you, but your sour expression gave you away. You got plastic surgery on your chin, right? Oh, and your eyes too!"

Li Qinqin's face darkened but Lisa continued as she looked down at Li Qinqin's breasts, "Ooh, how much silica gel did you implant into your breasts? Are you sure that is healthy for your body?"

At once, Li Qinqin's expression turned even worse and her arrogance from the beginning was completely gone.

Lisa laughed.

She remembered how Li Qinqin and Eunha were besties in the past, and whenever Li Qinqin met her, she would say a ton of bad things about her.

Whenever Li Qinqin talked bad about her, Eunha would pretend to help and protect Xinyan. In her past life, she was blinded by Eunha's fake actions and words.

"It seems like your tongue got sharper in these years I was away. Don't try to hide your disappointment and sadness. I already guessed this result a long time ago. No matter how hard you try, Sehun would still be Eunha's." Li Qinqin suppressed her anger as she enjoyed watching Lisa standing here looking all lonely and unloved.

From the very beginning, she did not like Lisa. There was no reason, she just didn't like her.

Lisa rolled her eyes, "So you came over just to tell me how amazing Eunha is to pick up a guy I threw away?"

Li Qinqin smirked, "Don't think I don't know. Sehun has liked Eunha from the very start, and you were just a useless mistress. He was the one that didn't want you! Lisa, don't think of yourself as such an amazing person. Look at what you are wearing today! Eunha was right, you are probably someone's mistress right now, right? I should have guessed from the very start that you are such a lowly and gross person!"

Lisa's eyes narrowed as a fierce sparkle flashed by, "Li Qinqin, you should be glad you met me on a day like today. I don't want to beat you up, but I will remember what you just said. Li Qinqin. . ."

Lisa moved in closer to her and raised one eyebrow dangerously, "You don't want to mess with me."

Her tone was genuinely so scary Li Qinqin took a step back. Eunha was right. . . Lisa did change a lot. She seemed to be more brave and more scary now. . .

Lisa pulled away and smiled, "Nice meeting you."

Her expression did not resemble how one would look after just threatening someone. Lisa turned around and walked away.

Li Qinqin trembled slightly, unsure of why she was so scared. Lisa was no longer the same stupid girl she was before. . . Her presence was very strong and dangerous.

---

After a few minutes, the wedding began.

The wedding march was played and Eunha walked in wearing a pure white wedding gown. She held a beautiful and colorful bouquet of flowers and held onto Bai Jiawei's arm as they slowly walked towards Sehun.