Chapter 91: Birthday party

Bai Jiawei and even Eunha and Sehun were home.

When she walked over, they looked towards her and Suehun stood up from the couch. Bai Jiawei glanced at her and frowned slightly, "Come sit down."

"What's up?" Lisa asked as she casually sat down on the couch and ate a slice of apple from the plate of fruits on the table.

Bai Jiawei's frown deepened as Li Huiran sat up straighter and said, "It's almost your dad's 60th birthday soon."

Lisa raised one eyebrow and realized that Bai Jiawei's birthday was in less than two weeks.

Noticing that she wasn't planning on saying anything, Li Huiran continued, "Eunha and Sehun brought up the idea of holding a party for his birthday. Plus, 60 is a big birthday, so there is definitely going to be a celebration."

"Oh, cool. What do I need to do?" Lisa asked apathetically.

Bai Jiawei's face darkened and it was obvious he wasn't pleased with his daughter's attitude, "You don't have to do anything. Just come and attend the party. Eunha and Sehun will do the rest."

Lisa smirked. Her father just wanted to say that he didn't trust her to plan his birthday party, and she wasn't as competent as Eunha.

But, she didn't want to help anyway.

Lisa stood up from the couch and smiled, "Well, if that's it, I will be going to bed. Good night."

Without waiting for a response, Lisa left.

Li Huiran sighed and looked down, "Lili isn't a teenager anymore, but she is still so rebellious and inconsiderate of the family. Eunha, you have to be a good kid and help the family, okay?"

"Of course, mom. Don't worry."

Bai Jiawei frustratingly stood up and glared at the staircase before walking away.

Li Huiran smiled softly before looking at her daughter, "You and Sehun should go home."

---

Inside her room, Lisa was deep in her thoughts.

60th birthday party. . .

She remembered this birthday party clearly because Bai Jiawei and Li Huiran made a huge fuss about it, saying how important the 60th birthday was.

However, the grand celebration wasn't what made a deep mark in her memory. It was what happened at the party. . .

In the past, she had thought it was an accident. But thinking back now, it didn't seem like a pure accident anymore.

Lisa raised one eyebrow as a small smile appeared on her face.

The balcony door slipped open and a man walked in. He casually walked over to her bed and sat down next to Lisa.

Lisa glanced at him and narrowed her eyes, "You are treating my room like your own house now, aren't you?"

Jungkook nodded, "Is it not?"

He Xinyan stared at him and sighed, "It is, it is. Happy?"

Jungkook licked his lips and smiled, "So. . . if your room is mine, then if I adjust it a little, can I say. . . you are mine?"

Lisa scrunched her face up and pushed him away, "Do you have no shame?!"

"No. Can shame help me get a wife?"

Lisa didn't respond as she walked into the restroom and locked the door.

A few minutes later, she was on the bed, lying next to the "shameless man".