Chapter 104: Free bag of tea

Lu Qi's face slowly paled as he listened to Lisa speak.

"I know you're not the one who decided to cover things up, but an accomplice also gets punished by law, you know?"

Lu Qi squeezed out a smile, "I'm not sure what Miss He is talking about."

"Oh, really?" Lisa reached her hand back and Jungkook handed Lisa her handbag. From inside, she pulled out her phone and clicked into a video.

Only ten seconds into the video, Manager Lu's face had immediately turned as white as a sheet.

"How - I deleted the security camera footage. . . Where did you get this?" Lu Qi's eyes widened as he looked up at Lisa with disbelief.

Lisa smiled before taking a step back. She wrapped her hand around Jungkook's arm, "Let me introduce you to my boyfriend. Jungkook."

Lu Qi gasped as his eyes slowly shifted to the tall and handsome man standing next to Lisa.

"Gu - Jungkook?"

"Hello, Manager Lu." Jungkook raised one eyebrow as he smiled dangerously.

A few minutes later, Lisa and Jungkook sat on the couch inside Lu Qi's office. Manager Lu came back with a tray that had a teapot and three teacups.

"Drink tea, drink tea." Manager Lu smiled politely as he placed one cup in front of Lisa and Jungkook.

After Manager Lu had also sat down, Lisa took a sip of the tea before continuing.

"Manager Lu, would you like to tell the truth now?"

Lu Qi's hand shook slightly, spilling some of the tea out of the teacup.

"Miss He, what would you like to know about? I promise to tell the truth." Although Li Huiran did bribe him with a small amount of money, it was nothing in comparison to the power and wealth Jungkook had.

There was no way Lu Qi was dumb enough to offend Jungkook for a small figure like Li Huiran.

"First, I would like to know when the money was taken and how much was taken."

Lu Qi put down the teacup and used his hand to wipe away some of the sweat on his forehead, "I would have to make sure, but I think the money was taken sometime in early July. Mrs. Bai withdrew 550 thousand from Mr. Bai's bank account."

Lisa nodded her head, "What did she tell you when she made the withdrawal?"

"She. . ."

"I only want to hear the truth." Lisa said with a smile.

"Yes, Miss He. Mrs. Bai gave me 1000 dollars and told me to keep the withdrawal a secret. I just gave her a check with the money and didn't keep a record of it inside the computer. She threatened me and that was why I didn't tell the truth in the beginning."

Lisa crossed her arms together and leaned back against the couch, "Okay. I want you to go put a record of the withdrawal into the computer right now."

"What? I. . ."

Lisa raised one eyebrow, which shut Lu Qi up. He obediently walked over to his computer and sat down to put in a record of the withdrawal.

This entire conversation, Jungkook sat there quietly, taking small sips of tea from his cup. When he finished, he elegantly poured himself another cup and continued drinking.

As Lu Qi was working, Lisa watched Jungkook, thinking that it was nice to have such a powerful boyfriend.

Jungkook noticed her staring, and he took another sip of his tea, "The tea isn't bad."