Chapter 67: Perfect match

Lisa smiled, "Okay. Dad, I agree with what you said. A good man should have potential and skill. Being rich is just an extra bonus. I will go to your engagement ceremony. . . with my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Who?" Bai Jiawei had completely forgotten about Jungkook, and he no longer asked Lisa about her love life.

Eunha, however, remembered. She comforted herself by thinking that there was no way a person like Jungkook would date a woman for such a long time. They had probably broken up already and the boyfriend Lisa was talking about was probably some old and fat man from a rich family.

Eunha smiled, "Okay, we welcome you and. . . your boyfriend."

Lisa returned the smile before walking up the stairs and into her room. Bai Jiawei's eyes followed her and he furrowed his eyebrows together.

Why did he feel like his daughter changed?

---

Lisa entered her room and began to study the script for the next day. She stayed in her room all the way until dinnertime before going back down to the first floor.

On the first floor, everyone besides Lisa was already at the dining table, and the food was being carried out of the kitchen.

She sat down and elegantly unfolded the napkin before placing it onto her lap. The three people around her were all staring at her with an unfriendly look, but she didn't care.

After the food had arrived, she picked up her chopsticks first and began eating. When she saw that the other three people weren't eating, she raised one eyebrow.

"Eat, eat."

Bai Jiawei sighed before picking up his chopsticks and beginning to eat. After a few seconds, Li Huiran and Eunha did the same.

After a silent dinner, Lisa stood up to leave, but Bai Jiawei called her, "Yanyan, you should be Yuyan's bridesmaid during her wedding."

Lisa raised one eyebrow, "Me? Are you sure Eunha wants that?"

Eunha frowned, "Of course n-"

"It doesn't matter whether she wants it or not. You two are sisters, so it is only natural for you to be her bridesmaid. I don't know and I don't care why you two have such a bad relationship, but in the end, you are still sisters and should support each other."

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Correction, we are stepsisters. Not sisters."

Bai Jiawei furrowed his eyebrows together, "Either way, you have to be her bridesmaid."

By now, Lisa had guessed what Bai Jiawei was trying to do. He needed to create the image outside that their family was very close and they had family harmony at the wedding, to help him and also the Li mother and daughter.

Lisa scoffed, "Oh, I see. Eunha doesn't have any friends, so she needs me as a bridesmaid."

Eunha scrunched her face up and opened her mouth to say something but Lisa stopped her.

"That's fine then. I will do her a favor and be a kind stepsister by being her bridesmaid. Your welcome." Without waiting for a reply, she walked up the stairs and left.

Inside her room, Lisa happily jumped onto her bed. She had to admit that making Bai Jiawei, Li Huiran, and Eunha unhappy was a great way to make herself feel good.

She went back to reading her script until it was nighttime before she got ready for bed and closed the lights.

Tonight, Jungkook came quite early, and Lisa had just closed her eyes for a few minutes when the balcony door slid open.