Chapter 98: Out of the house

"Jungkook!" Lisa ignored Sehun as she ran straight past him.

She ran as fast as she could in her slippers and straight into Jungkook's embrace. However, Jungkook didn't return the hug immediately as he looked down at her, raising one eyebrow.

Lisa lifted her head up and looked at him, noticing that he still wasn't very happy with the scene he had just seen.

Her brain raced quickly and realized that she would need to take it one step further.

Lisa lifted her heels off the ground and quickly landed a kiss on his lips. When she pulled away, she noticed that Jungkook's expression had completely changed and there was a sparkle of happiness in his eyes now.

"Hehehe. . ." Lisa giggled triumphantly and wrapped her arm around Jungkook's arm before leading him into the house, walking around Sehun.

Sehun watched this with a very dark expression, and his eyes followed them all the way until the door closed.

He clenched his fists together as he stood underneath the tree, frozen in place. He didn't know whether he was unhappy about Lisa finding another man, or if he was unhappy about that man being Jungkook.

Or maybe, he was unhappy about both.

Sehun took a deep breath before turning around and walking into the He mansion. Bai Jiawei was already waiting for him inside his office, and he was reading a newspaper when Sehun walked in.

"Sehun, how are you?" Bai Jiawei stood up from his chair and walked around the table.

"Good," Sehun replied.

"Take a seat." The two of them sat down on the couch inside the office and a worker came in with two cups of tea.

"So, how is the company doing?" Bai Jiawei seemed to be in a pretty good mood, "Today, I had a meeting with the CEO of another company, and he mentioned your company."

Sehun smiled, "Oh, really? What did he say?"

Bai Jiawei laughed, "It seems like your company is doing quite well. He complimented you for being very talented in business. In such a short amount of time, Newstart Entertainment was able to reach the top 10 entertainment companies in all of Country Z!"

Sehun smiled as he took a sip of the tea, "That wouldn't be possible without the help of you, dad."

Bai Jiawei's eyes lit up when he heard that, and he laughed happily, "Ah, Eunha sure made a good choice marrying you. In no time, your company will continue to grow and even make it to the top 5 or top 3!"

Bai Jiawei was quite happy with this turnout, since the Kim Corporation didn't extend into the entertainment industry yet, and Sehun would definitely be helpful if they were to do so in the future.

Sehun also laughed happily when he heard what Bai Jiawei said. He then pulled out a few files from his bag and placed them on the table.

"Here is the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement of this month."

Bai Jiawei picked it up and glanced at each document quickly before placing it back onto the table, "Good. Zhiming, you should stay for dinner tonight."

"Okay." Sehun suddenly raised one eyebrow as he remembered something, "Oh, right! Dad, do you know who lives in the house next to this one."

"That one?" Bai Jiawei knew of the house Sehun was talking about since Yuxin had mentioned it several times when she was alive.

"I'm not sure. Isn't it empty?"

"I just saw Lisa walk into it with Mr. Jeon." Sehun said.

"Mr. Jeon? Jeon Jungkook?" Bai Jiawei's eyes widened in surprise.