Chapter 19: First kiss

She recognized the car and opened the door, "Jungkook!"

Lalisa was much more energetic and open around Jungkook now for two main reasons. One, she had to treat him well in order to get an equal benefit in return. But also, she realized that Jungkook wasn't as scary and cold as he seemed. There was no harm in making another friend.

A small smile appeared on Jungkook's face when he heard Lalisa call his name, "Hello."

Eunwoo looked up at the back mirror and took a quick glance at Lalisa's face. No wonder the cold and unaffectionate CEO Jeon fell in love for the first time. . .

The woman sitting in the back seat was indeed very beautiful. Even more beautiful than most women in the entertainment industry.

Even Eunwoo couldn't help but be attracted when he saw Lalisa smile. It was the cutest and most natural thing in the world. . .

Wake up! Eunwoo shook his head and started the car. How dare he take a second glance at his boss's woman? Was he trying to dig his own grave?

"Where are we going?" Lalisa asked as she put on her seatbelt.

"Didn't you want to go shopping?" Jungkook asked.

Half an hour later, the car stopped in front of the largest shopping mall around, The Z Center, which was under the Jeon Corporation.

Lalisa couldn't even remember the last time she went shopping, as she rarely went outside the last few years of her past life because of the rumors all over the news about her.

"Let's go!" Lalisa hopped off the car quickly and waited for Jungkook to catch up. They walked into the shopping mall together and there weren't a lot of people inside because it was still early in the morning.

They walked around for a while without any purpose when Lalisa's stomach began grumbling. She didn't eat much breakfast and the hunger was finally kicking in.

"Um. . ." Lalisa cleared her throat awkwardly, "Is there food in this mall?"

Jungkook nodded, "I think it's on the fourth or fifth floor."

They went up to the fifth floor and noticed a bunch of restaurants and food stands.

"Are you hungry?" Lalisa asked.

"No."

". . ." Please, Mr. Jeon! Can your IQ and wife chasing skills be any worse?

Lalisa awkwardly scratched her head, "I'm a little hungry."

"What do you want to eat?"

They ended up buying two ice cream cones, and Lisa got the strawberry flavor while Jungkook chose the vanilla flavor.

Now that she was no longer hungry, Lalisa was satisfied as she walked around the mall. Jungkook didn't like sweet things, but Lalisa didn't know and insisted on buying one for him too so she wouldn't feel awkward.

After Lalisa had finished her cone already, Jungkook er wasn't even at the cone part, and the ice cream inside was slowly melting.

"You eat so slow," Lalisa commented as she turned to look at Jungkook's ice cream cone.

Jungkook smiled a little and reached out his hand, gently wiping the pink blotch of ice cream near Lalisa's lips. She immediately stopped walking and her eyes widened from embarrassment.

Gu Yechen's smile grew even wider when he saw her blush and his expression was unbelievably gentle and loving.

They walked side by side slowly, not entering any shops.