Chapter 103: Trouble

--- Present

With a smile, Lisa closed the lights and slowly opened the door.

Her plan had worked.

Lisa walked out of the room and quickly ran down the hallway and into the living room. She walked over to the kitchen and smiled calmly.

"Dad, what is going on?"

Bai Jiawei was slightly surprised to see her walk out from the living room, but he didn't think much about it.

"Nothing. I am talking to Sehun." Bai Jiawei turned back around and pointed one finger at Sehun, "You!"

He threw the folder he was holding in his hand to Sehun, who quickly caught it with both hands.

Sehun shakily opened up the folder and looked at the first page inside.

"This -" Sehun's face paled as he flipped through the pages inside, "How -"

Lisa almost couldn't hold in her laugh looking at Sehun's reaction, but she forced herself to remain calm.

Her boyfriend was truly a genius!

Sehun looked up after he finished reading everything and took a step back when he saw Bai Jiawei's dangerous glare.

"This. . . This is fake!" Sehun tore the pages out of the folder and got ready to rip them, but Lisa was faster.

She quickly grabbed the pages away from him and took a look at them, "What is this?"

"Lisa!" Sehun lunged for the pages again, but Lisa quickly jumped away.

"What is happening?" Li Huiran ran down the stairs with Eunha closely behind her. They both ran over to their husbands and looked around in confusion.

"Oh!" Lisa pretended to be surprised, "Zhiming, your project is losing money?! Hm, it lost. . . almost a million?! That's a lot of money."

Sehun shot Lisa an angry glare but didn't say anything.

"Sehun, how dare you lie to me?!" Bai Jiawei screamed.

"I. . . I promise that it is only losing money now. Next month! It will be earning again next month!" Sehun took a step forward as he tried to explain, but Bai Jiawei didn't care about what he was saying.

"Why is it losing money?"

". . . We don't know! It is probably just because the entertainment industry isn't doing very well at the moment. It will be back again next month!"

Bai Jiawei obviously didn't trust what Sehun was saying, "How much money was lost?"

". . ." Sehun gulped before muttering, "About 730 thousand. . ."

"What?!"

Li Huiran gently patted Bai Jiawei's back to calm him down. Bai Jiawei took a deep breath before asking, "How much money was put into the project?"

Sehun looked down as he closed his eyes, "5. . . 500 thousand."

"You -" Bai Jiawei almost passed out from anger as he took a step back from losing his balance.

"Ah!" Li Huiran caught him and glared at Sehun, who was still looking down at his feet.

Lisa leaned against the wall with her hands crossed, admiring this wonderful scene.

It took several seconds before Bai Jiawei was able to speak again.

"You -" Bai Jiawei's eyes suddenly widened and he took a step forward, "When did this project begin?"