Chapter 92: Jungkook wants to kiss

However, when she saw who it was, Lisa gasped.

The man leaned casually against the wall and looked at Lisa with a satisfied smile, "Very beautiful."

"How - How did you get in?" Lisa took a step back and stared at the man.

Jungkook raised one eyebrow amusedly, "I walked in."

Lisa rolled her eyes. She wasn't asking whether he walked in or crawled in, she was asking why he was here?

When she came into the shop she didn't notice anyone else here? Did he come in after she did? But that wasn't possible, she didn't hear any footsteps.

"How did you know I'm here?"

Jungkook grinned as he looked at Lisa's beautiful figure, "I guessed."

Guessed? Well, aside from the unknown shop that belonged to Qin Lai on this street, this was the best and most popular shop here. There was a high possibility that she would show up here.

Jungkook tilted his head to one side and used one hand to lift her chin up, "You look so beautiful today."

Lisa's eyes widened as she took a step back, "We are in a changing room. Don't you dare mess around!"

"Mess around? What do you mean by messing around?" Jungkook took another step forward and pushed Lisa to the wall before leaning forward.

He had to tilt his head down to reach her lips, and Lisa tried to push him away when their lips touched.

Instead, Jungkook kissed with more force as he placed both hands on her cheeks and closed his eyes. Lisa felt her legs seem to weaken as she was only supported by his hands and the wall.

After what seemed like a century, Jungkook let go and licked his lips with a smile.

"I'll see you later," he said before taking a step back. Lisa glared at him and quickly straightened her dress before walking out of the changing room.

Once she stepped out, she was met with Eunha, Li Huiran, Sehun, and the female worker in the shop.

When the female worker saw Xinyan, her eyes widened with surprise, "Miss He looks gorgeous wearing this."

Lisa's body was naturally very beautiful, and she had all the curves in the right places. Under the white fabric, her originally soft and pale skin looked even more white and it seemed to glow.

Her long and slim legs would be revealed when there was the slightest movement, and she looked like a snow queen, elegant and proud.

Lisa smiled politely, "Thank you."

Eunha couldn't hide her jealousy as she stared at Lisa. She looked down at her own red dress and thought about changing it to white too.

She looked up at Lisa's face and furrowed her eyebrows slightly, "Sister, why is your mouth swollen?"

Lisa stared at Eunha and pressed her lips together, "When I was changing, I accidentally scratched my lips."

Right after saying it, Lisa knew how stupid that excuse sounded.

That stupid and shameless man!

"Oh, really?" Eunha raised one eyebrow and stared at her lips. As someone with experience, she knew perfectly well what swollen lips like that meant. Sehun also stared at Lisa's lips with an unreadable expression.

She was downstairs with her mom all this time, and she didn't see anyone else come up. So, did that mean, there was someone up here before they came?

Eunha looked around the top floor but there wasn't any sign of movement. She frowned and looked at Lisa's lips once more.