Chapter 106: Poor Ji-eun

"What's with all the commotion so early in the morning?" Bai Jiawei showed up in the dining room, and he was holding onto the hand of Li Huiran.

Li Huiran had one hand placed over her stomach, and although she wasn't even one month pregnant yet, she was walking like a pregnant woman.

"Dad," Sehun quickly pulled his arm back and stood up.

Bai Jiawei nodded his head as a sign of acknowledgment before helping Li Huiran pull out her chair.

Li Huiran slowly sat down and Bai Jiawei also walked over to his chair to sit down.

"We will all have to be more careful now that Huiran is pregnant. I don't want to see any alcohol or smoking in the house. Be careful when you are walking around the house and don't carry anything sharp with you."

Lisa put down her fork and stood up. She had lost her appetite to eat.

"Where are you going?" Bai Jiawei asked with a frown. He didn't even finish talking yet.

"I'm done eating, why can't I leave?" Lisa smiled before walking out of the dining room.

Li Huiran watched this with a frown, but it soon turned into a smile. Lisa could only be rude and arrogant for so much longer. . . If she had a son, all of the power would be hers then.

Everything would go to her son and her.

Bai Jiawei was also not pleased with Lisa's attitude. He was liking this daughter less and less. . .

He looked down at Li Huiran's flat stomach and grinned. If it was a son, he would definitely give the Kim Corporation to his son.

---

A few minutes later, Lisa came down dressed in a casual black shirt and jeans. When he walked past the dining room, she didn't even look inside although Li Huiran and Sehun both looked at her.

Eunha was still sleeping so she was nowhere to be seen.

When Sehun saw Lisa, he quickly put down his fork and knife and grabbed a napkin to wipe his mouth.

"I'm going to leave for work now. Goodbye." He drank some water before hurriedly standing up and running out the door.

Li Huiran watched this with an unreadable expression.

Outside the house, Sehun quickly put on his shoes and walked down the patio.

"Lisa!"

Lisa looked back and rolled her eyes when she saw Sehun.

"Are you going to film?" Sehun asked with a smile as he walked over to her, "I can take you."

"It's okay."

"No, I can! I am going to work too, so I can drop you off on the way."

Lisa looked at him, "Do you even know where my filming is? How do you know we are going in the same direction?"

"I. . ."

Lisa scoffed before turning around and walking down the last few steps of the patio. Sehun quickly followed after her, trying to come up with another excuse.

"I -" Sehun stopped when he saw Lisa walk over to a black car parked on the road. She opened the door and entered the car without even looking back at him.

A few seconds later, the car drove off.

Inside the car, Lisa was receiving a questioning from Jungkook.

"Why did you two come out together?"

"We didn't!" Lisa frowned, "I came out alone and I don't know why he followed me out."