Chapter 59: Jungkook is a brat

She looked up and gasped, "Jungkook?!"

The man sitting on the chair next to Lalisa had attracted several stares from people since the moment he arrived, and by now, almost all of the people on set were staring at him and Lalisa.

"Who is that? He's so handsome!"

"Are you blind? He's sitting next to Lalisa. . . He's probably her boyfriend."

"But isn't Lalisa from the Kim family? I don't recognize him. . ."

"Me too."

Jungkook's entire temperament became gentle when his eyes landed on Lalisa and he gently rubbed her head, "How do you like the food?"

"It's good, thank you!"

Jungkook didn't respond and he seemed to be waiting for her to say something more, but nothing came. Instead, Jimin barged in.

"Brother! My favorite brother! I know you love me, thank you for the food!"

"You're overthinking."

". . ." Jimin frowned. Did Jungkook have to expose him?

Lalisa was about to speak again when a female voice did before her.

"Jungkook. . . When did you get yourself such a beautiful girlfriend?"

Lalisa turned around and couldn't hide her surprise when she realized that Ji-eun was the one that spoke.

"You two. . . You - You know each other?" Lalisa asked.

"Not familiar."

Ji-eun jumped up from her chair and stretched her leg out, pretending to kick Jungkook but not actually touching him, "You ungrateful brat! I even cleaned your diaper once when you were a baby and now you say we aren't familiar?!"

Lalisa's eyes widened even more and she had to admit that a hint of jealousy had sparked within her.

Jungkook quickly explained, "Don't overthink, we are just friends."

"Do friends change each other's diapers?" Lalisa asked sourly.

Jungkook grew even more nervous as he threw Ji-eun a deadly glare, "Ji-eun is just a family friend. She grew up with me and Jimin, and she's just an older sister."

Ji-eun crossed her arms together, "Little Lili, you are really unlucky. Jungkook looks handsome on the outside, but you should not date him! He's unromantic and stupid. Ah, you should date someone better. . ."

Jungkook's expression darkened, "Do you want me to kick you out of the film?"

"Ch! Don't you dare! I'll just go and tell Auntie Jeon and you will be in trouble!" Ji-eun didn't seem to be afraid of Jungkook as she raised one eyebrow provocatively. Although Lalisa and Jungkook didn't say so, Lalisa was still a little suspicious. Did Ji-eun like Jungkook?

Lalisa glanced at Ji-eun and seemed to notice what she was thinking, "Don't worry, little Lili. I don't like Jungkook, my standards are much higher. I wouldn't date a boring and cold person like him. Plus, he is younger than me, so he is a no-no!"

Lalisa calmed down a little as she trusted Ji-eun, "How do you know each other?"

This time, Jimin spoke, "Sister in law, this is a secret. Ji-eun is actually the daughter of the Lee family."

"The Lee family?!" Lalisa obviously knew about the Yang family. It was one of the most powerful families in Country Z, but there was no way she would have Jeon essed that Lalisa was related to them. . .

"Hahahaha, that's right! So, little Lili, if Jungkook that brat bullies you, you can always come to me and I will take revenge for you!"

Lalisa burst out into laughter. Ji-eun called Jungkook a brat!

Jungkook seemed extremely angry as he pulled out his phone and called someone, "From now on, give everyone food except Ji-eun."

Without waiting for a reply, Jungkook hung up the call.

Ji-eun jumped up from her chair and pointed one shaky finger at Jungkook, "You! You - Hmph! Who cares about your food! I'll bring my own!"

Lalisa looked at the two of them and she would have believed it if they said that they were biological siblings.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and turned to look at Lalisa, "Was the food good? Anything special about it?"

Lalisa scratched her head, "It was good. . . What's special about it?"

Jungkook frowned and used one finger to lift Lalisa's chin up, "How should I punish you?"

"Why should I be punished?"

Jungkook leaned forward more so their lips were almost touching, "I cooked the food myself."

Lalisa's mouth fell open in surprise. No wonder it tasted so familiar! How did she not realize it?!

And Jungkook took this opportunity to shamelessly kiss Lisa and push his tonJeon e into her mouth. Lalisa's eyes widened even more and she wanted to pull back but Jungkook didn't allow her to move.

"Ah!" Jimin screamed as he covered his eyes up. Meanwhile, Ji-eun watched the two of them with a motherly smile, almost as if they were her kids. Rosè also awkwardly looked away from the hot scene.

The kiss seemed to go on forever and Lalisa was frozen in place. This was their second kiss. . . Or their first real kiss.

Jungkook pulled away and stood up, "That's your punishment."

He then walked away and disappeared just as quickly as he had come. Lalisa's lips were slightly swollen as she cleared her throat awkwardly. Ji-eun patted Lalisa on the shoulder and sighed, "Kids nowadays. . ."

Lalisa grinned, "We're only 7 years apart."

Ji-eun rolled her eyes and began gossiping, "So, how was the kiss? Was it bad? I'm sorry for you, Jungkook isn't really boyfriend material. I think I'm even more boyfriend material than he is."

". . ."

A few feet away, Eunha had stopped eating her lunch a long time ago, and her focus was on the man that had just appeared and disappeared.

She had never met that man before but he was very close to Lalisa. . .

Eunha had to admit that the man looked extremely handsome, and he was completely her style. It seemed like Jimin and Lalisa also knew him.

An old thought she had pushed away suddenly emerged again as Eunha quickly turned around, hoping to get another glance at the man who already disappeared.

Was he the CEO of the Jeon Corporation, Jungkook?