Chapter 60: Confession!

Lunch ended quickly and everyone left to prepare for filming again.

Lalisa was originally inside Jimin's room, but Ji-eun dragged Lisa into her room after. However, Rosè stayed inside Jimin's room.

Jimin was in his emperor gown as he walked over to Rosè and looked down at her, who was sitting on a chair.

Rosè felt her cheeks immediately heat up at the sight of Jimin, but when a thought flashed through her mind, a frown appeared as she moved back a bit.

Jimin bent down a little and was very direct with his question, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"I. . . No."

"Good, then can I be your boyfriend?"

---

Lalisa noticed that something was wrong when the next break came. Rosè left for the restroom and stayed in it for the entire time. Jimin also seemed a little off.

Ji-eun had told her that they were together now, but Lalisa was still a little suspicious. Filming ended a little before dinnertime, and Rosè drove Lalisa home first.

The car ride was silent for the first half until Lalisa couldn't hold in her curiosity anymore.

"Rosie, what's wrong?"

It took a second for Rosè to process Lalisa's words, "What? Nothing!"

"That response exposed you even more."

Rosè sighed. She really wasn't a good liar, "It's really nothing."

"Hurry up and tell me if we are best friends."

Rosè hesitated for a second before responding, "Jimin confessed to me today. . ."

Lalisa grinned slyly as she had guessed this already, "So you agreed?"

". . . No."

This response made Lalisa surprised as her eyes widened, "What? Rejecting Jimin?! Don't you like him?"

Rosè chuckled, "Then why did you reject Jungkook? He's even more perfect!"

"No, but seriously. Why?"

Rosè seemed to be thinking about something but in the end, she stopped herself, "Nothing, I just don't want to date a celebrity."

Rosè increased the car speed and Lalisa didn't say anything more because it was evident Rosè didn't want to talk about it.

After sending Lalisa home, Rosè slowly drove back to her apartment with her mom and brother.

She took a deep breath before opening the door, "Mom, older brother! I'm home!"

A tall man walked out of his room and smiled when he saw Rosè. The man wasn't extremely handsome, but he looked decent and gentlemanly.

"Where's mom?" Rosè asked her older brother by two years, Wu Chanyeol.

"She went outside to buy some groceries."

"Oh. . ." Rosè walked in and poured herself a glass of water. The two of them were silent for a few seconds before Rosè spoke up.

"Today, Jimin confessed to me," she said softly.

Chanyeol looked up and narrowed his eyes, "Jimin. . . Jungkook's brother?"

"Yes."

Chanyeol didn't respond immediately as he seemed to be thinking about something. After a while, he stepped forward and a sly smile crept up his face.

---

The next day, filming started early in the morning, and Lalisa arrived separately from Rosè.

After changing, Lalisa walked into Jimin's room and stole his seat right away. After a few days of interacting with each other, Lalisa was much more comfortable around Jimin now. She could joke around and bully him however she wanted because she knew he wouldn't take it seriously anyway.

Jimin didn't seem to be in a very good mood this morning, and Lalisa gently sipped the milk tea he had bought for her.

"So, do you really like Rosie?"

Jimin looked up and rubbed the back of his wig, "Well, yes. To be honest, I'm not really sure yet. I think so. I wanted to test out a relationship with her, but. . . she rejected me."

Jimin seemed to be very concerned about being rejected. Was he getting old? Was his appearance deteriorating?

Lalisa raised one eyebrow, "Well, that was quick."

"I know, I know. It's hard to think that I can like someone I just met and didn't even talk to much. I'm not so sure either, but I mean, it's worth a try! Plus, my brother already got himself a girlfriend. I need to catch up!"

Lalisa laughed, "Well, you got rejected."

Jimin frowned and sagged down dejectedly.

Lalisa silently drank her milk tea until the door opened. She thought it would be Ji-eun, but instead, it was Rosè.

Lalisa narrowed her eyes and eyed Rosè weirdly before standing up, "Well, I'm going to get out of here! Don't want to be an extra third wheeler!"

Lalisa patted Jimin on the back before running out of the room to go find Ji-eun. Rosè awkwardly looked at Jimin before walking forward.

With her eyes closed, she said, "I agree to date you!"

It took a few seconds for her words to register in Jimin's brian, "What?! Didn't you say no yesterday? You like me too?"

"I. . . I do like you."

"Why did you say no then?" Jimin was indeed happy when he heard that Rosè liked him. Rosè was totally his style, cute and innocent. He hasn't dated anyone yet in the 25 years of his life, so he was new to this romantic business. However, he could tell that after seeing Wu Minger, something clicked differently. He really hoped that this relationship might work out. . .

Plus, it was cool to date your sister in law's best friend! Interesting relationship. . .

"I. . . I don't know," Rosè said and looked away guiltily.

Jimin smiled sweetly and patted Rosè on the head, "It doesn't matter! You're my girlfriend now."

Rosè grinned, she liked Jimin.

Jimin ended up walking out of the private changing room holding hands with Rosè. He didn't really care if people figured out their relationship. As a child of the Gu family, he didn't have anything to be afraid of. The entertainment industry was just a side and fun job for him, and no one really dared to offend him.

Rosè was blushing as the two of them walked over to their group of four seats.

Ji-eun immediately began giggling when she saw the new couple, and Lalisa joined in although she had some questions and doubts.

What made Rosè change her mind so suddenly?

The two of them sat down and Rosè immediately looked away from embarrassment.

Ji-eun giggled slyly, "Hm. . . So, what am I seeing here?"

"You are seeing me and my girlfriend," Jimin smiled as he spoke.

"Congratulations!" Lalisa said although she was also a little surprised. It has only been a few days and they were already together. Seems like Ji-eun was very accurate in her predictions. . .