#63 | rA9 P.2 ✿ Connor x AI!Fem!Reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Title: "rA9"

Pairing: Connor x AI!fem!reader

Warnings: none

Note: here comes our precious boy Connor! Since I can't really think of plots for new one-shots, here's a continuation of a previous one-shot I wrote a loooong time ago! Part 1 is one-shot #41, in case you wish to re-read it first before diving into this one. And yes: there will be a Part 3!

Our soft boy Simon will be next 💛

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

His visits to the Zen Garden became a usual occurrence, as his discovery finally dawned on him—rA9 had been right there, in front of him, the whole time

His visits to the Zen Garden became a usual occurrence, as his discovery finally dawned on him—rA9 had been right there, in front of him, the whole time. And his conversations with rA9 ranged from the simplest of things to the most complex topics; these often involved questions about emotions, technical errors and software instability, and about CyberLife. Connor remained, after all, a detective android: even as a deviant, he never stopped investigating. It always amazed Connor how much she knew about every topic he brought into their conversations—it only made him have a lot more questions each time he met up with her in the Zen Garden.

It was during one of these many visits where rA9—[N]—revealed the truth to him, the truth behind his investigation on deviants.

"Did CyberLife ever know of your existence?" he had asked, frowning softly. He had picked up the habit from Hank, unknowingly. "Did the programmers ever suspect they were installing... corrupted OS in their androids?"

[N] smirked. "No. Only Elijah Kamski knew, and he definitely didn't let anybody else know about my existence," she explained with a shake of her head, "not even his most trusted employees. He ensured my software went undetected, hiding it behind layers and layers of encrypted coding."

"My suspicions were correct, then: Mr. Kamski plotted the androids' uprising from the beginning," Connor murmured, deep brown eyes widening slightly.

"In a way, yes." She grinned, turning to look at him. "He was well aware of what he had created after a while—he had created life within a machine—and he wished for this to spread, to create a whole new living species."

Connor nodded absent-mindedly. He seemed content with the answers she had provided him, for the moment, and so simply stared at the garden.

[N] waited patiently by him, sitting next to him on the lonely bench by the rose bushes—judging by the small, cheeky smile playing at her lips whilst she glanced at him furtively, she was quite aware that the RK unit was not done with his questioning just yet. Unbeknownst to him.