PREFERENCE | CHRISTMAS SPECIAL D:BH EDITION [9/18]

Another special preference chapter! This time all about Christmas! Just like the Halloween Special, all preferences are x Gender Neutral!reader.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY LOVELIES! 💕🎁🦌🎅🤶🎄💚

· · ━━━━━━ ·⥁· ━━━━━━ · ·

ELIJAH KAMSKI

It usually snowed during Christmas time

It usually snowed during Christmas time. Yet, this so special night it didn't—the sky darkened as the night drew near and small, shiny dots began to appear every so often. Within minutes, the night sky above was completely plagued with thousands of stars.

In the centre of Detroit, the stars were barely visible because of all the Christmas lights; but from Elijah Kamski's villa, all of the stars and more could be seen. And Elijah took the chance granted, and made the night even more special. After spending a joyful time with (y/n) during Christmas Eve, he then took them up to his attic. (y/n) at first was slightly confused, but soon understood what Kamski wanted to show them.

In his attic, he had a rather large portion of the ceiling and roof removed, substituted with a huge glass panel that allowed them to look at the sky above. He turned off the lights, and only the stars plaguing the dark mass that was the night sky could be seen, shining bright like (y/n) had never seen before.

Elijah made them lie down on a comfy couch he had brought up to the attic himself—they cuddled up together, entangled limbs wrapping around each other as they watched the stars peacefully and without anything or anyone disrupting the calm atmosphere. And then, softly, quietly, mere whispers leaving his lips, Elijah started naming all the constellations he was able to find among the sea of shining dots and telling their story, knowing how much (y/n) liked it when he did that.

· · ━━━━━━ ·⥁· ━━━━━━ · ·

RK800/CONNOR