#19 | Happy ✿ North x Fem!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: by autobotsrollout1

Title: "Happy"

Pairing: North x Human!female reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

Small snowflakes fell gracefully on her shoulders and head as she walked peacefully through the deserted and surprisingly quiet streets of Detroit

North loved it with all of her being when Detroit was just like this: tranquil, peaceful, and with no anti-android demonstrations going on. Detroit at night was so much different than during the day—it was the only time North could actually leave Jericho and walk around without being paranoid about humans recognising her model by her face.

She enjoyed taking long walks around the city at night, regardless the weather. Although she had a preference: snowy nights were her favorite.

Tonight, however, she had another reason to leave Jericho other than to enjoy the calmness of the city, and the snowflakes decorating every surface they could land on.

Around two weeks earlier, she and Markus went to survey the area nearby one of CyberLife's stores, at Capitol Park. Markus and the others had planned on liberating their people one day, by getting them out of all CyberLife's stores in one night. They would take them all back to Jericho afterwards, thus increasing considerably the number of androids awakened. Capitol Park was Markus' and North's target.

And it was during that quick study of the area when North met a special human. North smiled softly at the thought of this human—it was the first human she had encountered that actually respected and treated androids nicely since she had turned deviant. 

This human called (y/n) had accidentally bumped into her while they were walking around Capitol Park. North hadn't paid attention at all to where she was going as she was analysing the CyberLife store, and this led to her bumping into the female; they both bumped into each other.

And that night North would never forget.

(y/n) actually helped her and Markus learn a lot about the CyberLife store at Capitol Park—she told them how they could disable the alarm, the location of all access doors to the store, how many androids were inside, and how many drones patrolled the area and at what times. Later, when she was questioned why she knew so much about this certain store, she explained to them that she used to work at that same store, and that she had quit a few months prior.

North had asked her why she decided to quit, but (y/n) never answered her question.

That didn't stop North from trusting this human immediately, however; there was something about this beautiful female that made North know she could be trusted, even when she was the first one to say humans were horrible beings. But after meeting her, (y/n), and seeing her helping her and Markus, it was as if a switch had been pulled inside of her, helping her see that not all humans were the same.