PREFERENCE | HALLOWEEN SPECIAL D:BH EDITION [18/18]

RK900/NINES

Nines didn't show any kind of interest for Halloween, at all

Nines didn't show any kind of interest for Halloween, at all. But that didn't stop (y/n) from trying to have some fun; they picked up a white blanket and cut two little holes in it so they were able to see, and then put it over their head—now they were a ghost. It was the easiest, and possibly the comfiest outfit for Halloween that existed, in their opinion. 

They hid inside the closet the moment they noticed Nines was looking for them, and waited.

Nines was simply wondering where their lover could have gone, so he slowly made his around the house, looking for them. He found them just a few seconds later, jumping out of the closet and screaming 'BOO!' really loudly, hoping to scare him. Nines stared at them with a stoic face, didn't even flinch.

"Ugh! You're so boring sometimes!" they exclaimed, frustrated after their failed attempt at scaring him. They dropped the blanket to the ground and stormed off to the living room, where they sat down on the couch and stuck their bottom lip out, pouting like a child.

Nines darted his gaze down to the blanket and picked it up, a smirk appearing on his face.

(y/n) continued to pout as they stared out the window, at all the kids and adults that were having fun and trick-or-treating. If Nines wasn't so... weird, they knew they would have been able to have so much fun that night. 

Just when they were about to give up and stand up to have a snack, a huge figure jumped out from behind the couch, a loud growl-like sound erupted from it. Their instinct was to scream bloody murder, and that was what (y/n) did.

Their throat hurt a lot after that scream.

Right after, they recognised their blanket with the tiny holes cut in it, and then saw Nines' light blue orbs through the holes. Gasping, they pulled the blanket off of the android—Nines had the biggest grin plastered on his face, his eyes shining with pride.

"I got you." He stated, earning an annoyed groan from (y/n).

"I hate you!"

· · ━━━━━━ ·⥁· ━━━━━━ · ·

RT600 or ST200/CHLOE