#24 | Pretty girl ✿ Ralph x Blind!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: HideIsJustAsleep

Title: "Pretty girl"

Pairing: Ralph x Blind!Human female reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

A wide smile spread across her face as she felt the morning breeze hit her skin ever so softly as she slowly strolled around her town.

(y/n) liked to saunter around the area in the morning, though never going too far away from her home; she enjoyed listening to the happy chirping of the birds as she walked peacefully, slowly guiding herself with her walking stick. Sometimes a few of her neighbours came out to greet her kindly, and she gladly greeted them back, smiling.

Although it wasn't always like that; it usually was just her, and the world around her. Her hometown was often quiet and peaceful, and nothing really ever happened that disturbed said calmness at all.

Yet her lack of sight didn't deprive her from perceiving the attentive stare that seemed to follow her every move, every time she strolled around town. That might've been the one thing that had been different about her neighbourhood for the past weeks.

Whether it was one of her neighbours or not, the sensation of having someone's eyes constantly on her figure was easy to distinguish, and as uncomfortable as it might have been at first, after a few weeks (y/n) found herself more and more interested in finding out who was staring at her so attentively every day. She no longer found it creepy, but rather intriguing. Her instinct told her this person wasn't really stalking her; they were curiously observing her, intrigued by her persona. It almost felt like they were afraid of approaching her as well.

And she made it her goal to find out who this person was.

Tonight she changed her usual routine for that purpose: she decided to stay at home, instead of going out for a walk. She hoped that if she stayed in, she'd make her stalker come closer, and maybe make them finally approach her.

(y/n) slowly walked around her house, no walking stick in hand—inside her home, she didn't need it. She knew her home like the back of her hand, and was more than able to move around by simply guiding herself with her hands.

Inside the house it was quiet, and peaceful. Since she lived alone, there was no one there to make any noise besides her. She enjoyed the tranquil aura that always dwelt inside her home, although sometimes she had to admit she felt slightly paranoid, and especially lonely—more than once she had considered the idea of purchasing an android, but never got around to actually do it.