#32 | Unexpected Surprise ✿ Elijah Kamski x Fem!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Title: "Unexpected Surprise"

Pairing: Elijah Kamski x Human!female reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

Elijah Kamski was special in many ways—and his girlfriend knew that firsthand

Out of all the things that could possibly be done on a date, going swimming while it'd be snowing outside was definitely her favorite thing. And she only had found out about it some minutes ago. Elijah never ceased to impress her with his infinite originality and creativity, which he often used when planning out dates to take her on—he was a hopeless romantic, even when he insisted in denying it.

Tonight, he'd decided to take her on one of those special dates... at his own household. Every tiny detail had been meticulously thought of, as always. Nothing could escape a mind so brilliant like his—he even sent the Chloes away, to somewhere else in the house to stay in sleep mode until the next day. It was just her and him. Nobody else.

(y/n) looked down at her current outfit. She caressed the silky fabric of her black robe softly with her fingertips, and smiled as she remembered his words. "Tonight it's just you and me, darling." He had told her, with his oh so charming smile on his face.

She sighed softly, still smiling as she glanced up and stared out the window at the beautiful scenery displayed right in front of her eyes. It was dark outside; night had fully fallen upon Detroit already. Small snowflakes gracefully descended from the clouded sky, covering slowly the land below with layers and layers of pure white snow; it was something so simple, so natural, yet so enchanting and captivating.

The quiet click of a door opening behind her did not pull her out of her attentive stare. (y/n) hadn't acknowledged at all the new presence in the room, not until she felt a pair of strong arms wrapping gingerly around her frame just a few seconds later. Her lips turned into a bigger smile immediately.

Elijah softly held her in place while he embraced her, and placed his chin on the top of her head—sometimes him being so tall was not something she particularly enjoyed, but in situations like this, (y/n) actually adored said fact; and he loved being taller than her, always. She didn't have to look up at him to know that he was also enjoying the stunning view right outside his villa.

"How long have we been dating for, Eli?" she asked him softly, after a while of just standing there, watching the snow fall. In moments so peaceful like these she liked to remember past memories, happy most of them.

Elijah hummed as he thought, pressing a small kiss to her temple. "Let's see. We met around the time the first Chloe model was released... And that was seventeen years ago." He spoke calmly, a proud grin was plastered on his face. "However, I didn't have the courage to ask you out until..."