#44 | Not Your Fault ✿ Ralph x Fem!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: by SlytherinSlay

Title: "Not Your Fault"

Pairing: Ralph x Human!fem!reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

(y/n) looked out the car window at the dark sky above, a small frown taking over her features at the sight of the tiny snowflakes coating slowly the world around

(y/n) looked out the car window at the dark sky above, a small frown taking over her features at the sight of the tiny snowflakes coating slowly the world around. Had she known it was going to snow, she wouldn't have told Ralph to take her around town in the car; she could already see some ice forming at the sides of the road.

"Remember; maintain proper speed, and keep a safe following distance," she reminded him, although she knew she didn't have to. It was just mere routine.

Ralph grinned widely, briefly glanced at her before he looked back at the road ahead. "Ralph remembers! (y/n) doesn't have to worry!" he said happily.

"I know," she smiled proudly. "You're doing great, Ralph."

Although driving a car manually wasn't in his programming, Ralph still insisted on learning how to drive. For the past few days, (y/n) taught Ralph the basics of driving, first verbally; then she allowed him to take her car—the cute android was so scared and nervous at first, (y/n) believed he would began overheating during the whole thing. In the end, everything turned out fine. As an android, Ralph learned all she taught him quite fast, and even with his random twitching habit he managed to drive her car without problems.

First, she made him drive around town, low speed. When he felt more comfortable controlling the vehicle, she allowed him to speed up a bit, and to go to the city centre. The more he drove, the more confident he grew, and now he got all excited when he had a chance to drive—whatever reason there may be.

Like this morning; she asked him to take her shopping, so she could buy him some more clothes, and allowed him to practice some more his driving. Ralph got so excited he didn't even wait for her, and ran to the car before she had finished her breakfast.

"We're almost there," she said softly, glancing at Ralph briefly. He still had a smile plastered on his face. "You remember where the store was, right?"

"Yes, Ralph remembers!" he responded excitedly.

(y/n) giggled, and focused her sight back on the side of the road again. She glanced at the ice and snow slowly covering the concrete, and frowned again. As Ralph continued to drive, she kept gazing out the window, trying not to think too much about the bad weather—not really bad, but still not good for driving. It relieved her to know that Ralph seemed to be aware of the snow and ice, and drove carefully.