#7 | Free ✿ Simon x Android!Reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Title: "Free"

Pairing: Simon x Android!female reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

She sat against the concrete wall, thirium sliding slowly down her neck, and chest, and stomach, and waist, until it reached the ground and formed a small puddle of blue blood by her sitting figure.

The more blood she lost, the weaker she felt. She could sense how each and every one of her biocomponents lost functionality at the lack of blue blood every minute that passed. But she couldn't do anything to prevent her near inevitable shut down—the only thing she could do was just sit there, and wait for it.

Her (e/c) orbs darted around the alleyway she managed to reach before she felt too weak to move any further: the alley was basically empty, except for a few trash bags and some dumpsters that were scattered all around. One of those dumpsters was to her left, which she used to hide from any unwanted visitors that decided to walk through the alley. Since it was dark in the alley, nobody would be able to see her unless they looked directly at her, and even then they'd think she was broken and useless—they'd leave her alone.

Slowly, she looked down at her own synthetic body and assessed the damage once again: her left leg had been stabbed 16 times, making it almost impossible for her to move it anymore; her right leg had been broken in three different places, which meant she couldn't really step on it at all; her arms and face all had cuts and lacerations from defending herself, some were so deep she couldn't cover the damaged area with her designated skin anymore—instead, the white colour of her plastic body was showing, slightly stained with thirium from the inflicted wounds; her abdomen and chest hadn't been that damaged, however the most dangerous injury was in the crook of her neck and shoulder, where she had been stabbed just once, yet that had been the one wound that had made her lose so much blue blood. That last stab had been inflicted just as she managed to escape from them: from the humans that attacked her.

A group of drunks had found her while she tried to sneak into an abandoned building to spend the night—their common hate for androids seemed to have sobered them up a bit and they simply decided that it would be fun to beat her up, or 'teach it a lesson', as one of them had said. She barely got out alive from that.

And she ended up in that alley, sitting by a dumpster, on the verge of death, and not really being able to do anything to avoid her inevitable fate. In that situation she even found herself regretting escaping from her master—she thought that maybe if she hadn't woken up, everything would have been alright.