#10 | Runaways ✿ North x Android!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: by viklevi

Title: "Runaways"

Pairing: North x Android!female reader

Warnings: mention of NSFW topics; death/murder; swearing/cursing [censored]

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

Fear and anger; those two emotions had helped her wake up and see the truth right in front of her

Fear and anger; those two emotions had helped her wake up and see the truth right in front of her. After a long time of slavery and unfair treatment, North was finally able to realise that this wasn't the life she wanted or deserved: she wanted to be free. She wanted freedom.

A few weeks passed since she had opened up her eyes, and North grew more and more eager to run away from the Eden Club. She wanted to get out of that place, once and for all. However, there was a certain someone that was stopping her from doing so.

North stared longingly at the newest Traci model at the Eden Club—she was inside one of the glass cabins, and stood there casually while she glanced around and smiled sweetly at everyone that stopped by to watch her. Her designated name was (y/n), and she was the latest and most advanced sex android created by CyberLife yet. She was the very first model and only model sent to the Eden Club. So far, only a few had been able to afford renting her—CyberLife had made sure not everybody could pay for her services.

North, ever since she had woken up, started to see this new Traci from a new perspective. Every day she would look at this (h/c)-haired android and admired her from afar, always wishing to have a chance to talk to her—unless it was with a client, (y/n) wasn't allowed to interact with the other Tracis; she was always kept inside her glass cabin, like a diamond in a museum that only certain important and powerful people could reach.

One day, North happened to notice how a client rented this special Traci and they both went into a room, making North feel uneasy and even jealous. She hated her way of life, and hated that (y/n) was part of it all too. However, what she hated the most was that only she, out of everybody else, seemed to be the one that had woken up and realised how she really was treated as: as a sexual slave, with no respect at all. That was all she was for humans—just a sex toy.

Until that day; when the session with her client was over, North immediately noticed (y/n) was different—physically, she looked the same, but North knew there was something different about her. And she knew what that difference was the moment (y/n) made eye contact with her for the first time ever since she had been sent to the Eden Club.

(y/n) had met North's gaze, and maintained eye contact for a long while; felt as though they were able to communicate through their gazes. They didn't need to exchange words, with their eyes they could tell each other what they felt. North knew then that (y/n) had woken up too—she was aware of what was really happening.