PREFERENCE | CHRISTMAS SPECIAL D:BH EDITION [18/18]

RK900/NINES

Nines liked Christmas, even though he never said it out loud

Nines liked Christmas, even though he never said it out loud. And (y/n) knew he liked it; they saw him admiring the Christmas lights decorating the whole city of Detroit whenever they strolled around town, and also staring at the Christmas decorations on shop windows and verandas. He especially enjoyed watching the trees with the flickering lights and the snow-coated leaves, as he'd stand there still, in front of the tree he was admiring with a small smile on his face.

Of course, after knowing this, (y/n) had to get a Christmas tree. And she only had to sit down with a cup of coffee and watch Nines get super excited about decorating it. They had never seen an android get so excited, let alone about a Christmas tree, but it was absolutely adorable to watch. Especially since every time Nines put a ball on the tree, he'd turn around to look at them and grinned, almost childishly like.

It was so unusual of Nines to smile like that—to smile, at all.

But he looked so incredibly adorable whenever he smiled.

· · ━━━━━━ ·⥁· ━━━━━━ · ·

RT600 or ST200/CHLOE

Out of all the things they did during Christmas, Chloe's favorite was when it was time to decorate the Christmas tree

First, she started hanging the decorations from the bottom of the tree, and went upwards. Around the middle, Chloe loved to get picked up piggy back style by (y/n), who'd be watching her happily decorate the tree. Once on (y/n)'s back, Chloe would continue on hanging the decorations, until only the star was left. She placed the star at the top of the tree carefully, making sure it was centred. And it was done.

(y/n) stepped away from the tree, but without placing Chloe back on the floor. Chloe clung to them tightly, hugging them by the shoulders and neck while she smiled proudly at the now decorated Christmas tree.