[NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM] ✿ REQUESTS HERE ✿

First things first:

★★WARNING/IMPORTANT NOTE: offensive comments will be deleted immediately; people who spam the comments section with dumb/offensive/disrespectful comments will have their comments deleted immediately and their account muted temporarily.

★★PLEASE, respect each other in the comments, and do not spam.

★ Also: !! I AM N O T TAKING REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT !! If you see this, it means exactly that: I am not taking requests. Don't send me a request while I am not taking them, because I will not take any. Wait patiently until I start taking requests again.

· · ━━━━━━ ·⥁· ━━━━━━ · ·

If you want to request a one-shot you will have to comment on this chapter only your request.

Wattpad is very well known for glitching non-stop 24/7, and more often than not doesn't notify me of new comments on my stories properly. So I decided to try and make my life and yours a bit easier by making a whole chapter only for requests. That way, I can come here and go to the comment section and will always be able to find your requests easier and faster.

You can also message me your request, if you'd prefer it that way. ❤

· · ━━━━━━ ·⥁· ━━━━━━ · ·

How to request a one-shot. [Note: I do not write smut/lemons. I may allow some one-shots to include light NSFW content, but not smut.] I need the following:

1.- character/s you want: Connor, Markus, Kara, North, Daniel, Simon, Luther, Ralph, Josh, Jerry, Rupert, Gavin Reed, RK900 Connor, Elijah Kamski, Blue-haired Traci, Chloe, Hank Anderson, Captain Allen, etc!

NOTE: if you request a one-shot about RK900 Connor, let me know which name you would like me to use to address him in the one-shot! (Conan? Nines? Richard? Etc.)

2.- specify what reader is:

are they a human or an android?

are they an adult or a child? [you can specify age fyi!]

do they have any physical disabilities? or any specific conditions you wish to have mentioned?

what is their gender?: female? male? gender neutral? etc.

3.- if possible, please give me a plot for the one-shot, even if it's just a sentence. In the case that you have no plot for the one-shot, I've written a list of prompts that you can use to help you! Choose whatever prompt you like best [or combine up to three different prompts], and I'll write whatever comes to mind with it! You will find the prompt list at the end of this chapter.

4.- I automatically do not tag the requester/s when I publish the requested one-shot. If you wish to be tagged, do let me know when requesting!

· · ━━━━━━ ·⥁· ━━━━━━ · ·

★★ A WARNING: please, do remember that, yes, I do accept your requests, but I can also not accept them - it will depend on what you ask for in the request. There are certain topics that I am not comfortable writing about, I hope you understand that.

★★ IMPORTANT: I will deny all requests involving character x character/ships only, as in Simkus, Reed900, Hankcon, etc. I only write x reader one-shots, not ships.

★✿ I proofread my work at least twice before I publish it, but even then I might not see some misspelled words or other mistakes I may have made while writing it, so if by any chance you find any of these errors do not hesitate to let me know so I can correct them. Thank you in advance!

· · ━━━━━━ ·⥁· ━━━━━━ · ·

Here's the prompt list!

"Just kiss me already!"

"Do you come here often?"

"You heard the lady."

"Stay. Please."

"Oops. My finger slipped."

"Where did you get that?"

"Stop."

"Help!"

"Shut up!"

"What did you do?"

"But I love you."

"I hate you."

"Will you marry me?"

"Books are boring."

"Dance with me."

"Take me with you!"

"I can explain!"

"Have you seen my... [...choose something...]?"

"Who are you, and what have you done with my partner?"

"Someone's grumpy... or hungry, I'm not sure."

"Please?"

"I need you here, with me."

"I hate it when you're right."

"Could I do something, for science?"

"Run!"

"Are you jealous?"

"I've never been given a hug before."

"You're lucky I love you."

"Teach me."

"Should I tell him/her/them?"

"That was... unexpected."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry."

"I want to be alone."

"We've got to stop meeting like this."

"Need a hand?"

"I want to show you something."

"Excuse me?"

"Wait!"

"Is this for me?"

Thank y'all for reading, and have a good day/night!