#11 | Christmas Gift ✿ Chloe x Fem!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: by Animexloverforlyfe and Devion333

Title: "Christmas Gift"

Pairing: Chloe x Human!female reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

(y/n) Kamski stood in front of the luxurious villa, located in a remote area somewhere on the outskirts of Detroit, as pure white snow fell softly on her head and shoulders. Her (e/c) eyes were trained on the beautiful structure that was her dear brother's home, and she no longer had a doubt as to why Elijah Kamski had decided to leave everything behind and stay up there—enjoying life with his androids, and no one else, in such a gorgeous place like that.

(y/n) knew that was much better than to live in the centre of a busy and loud city like Detroit.

Sighing softly, she stepped closer to the front door, left footprints on the snowed ground as she went. She stood in front of the door and reached for the doorbell. Just as her finger was about to push the button, the door opened quietly, yet it startled (y/n) a little as she wasn't expecting anybody to open the door just then. The female couldn't keep the smile off of her face, however, when she saw Chloe standing there, holding the door open.

Chloe had a smile on her face as well, as she nodded her head softly. "Welcome home, (y/n)." She said and stepped aside, allowing (y/n) to enter the large household.

(y/n) waited for the beautiful android to close the door once she made her way inside. The blonde then helped her take off her warm jacket and scarf, and took both things to a nearby armchair by the entrance.

"This way, (y/n)." Chloe smiled and guided her around the house until they both finally arrived in the room where Elijah was—he was sitting peacefully on one of the armchairs near the big pool, his gaze fixated on the gorgeous landscape up ahead while he carefully twirled a glass of wine around with his hand.

(y/n) noticed Chloe was still standing next to her, really close. She had stopped by the edge of the pool right next to where two other Chloe models were—inside the pool, leaning by the edge casually. (y/n) glanced down at them, and earned a smile from each one of them. She smiled back and looked back at the Chloe standing next to her; she noticed this Chloe had her LED flashing red for a second before it turned yellow, then blue again. Chloe met her gaze and smiled sweetly at her.

The female stayed quiet, though couldn't help but wonder what was wrong with that Chloe—it was the first time she saw one of her brother's androids act strangely. Shrugging it off, she finally walked towards her brother's sitting figure and stood by the armchair quietly, her eyes staring in awe at the beautiful sight displayed in front of her.