#6 | Family ✿ Ralph x Fem!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: by thedragongirl01 and MrMarshmallowTime

Title: "Family"

Pairing: Ralph x Human!female reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

Ravendale district at night was quite an eerie place

(y/n) didn't feel comfortable running around the empty dark street, but she had a good reason to be there that night: her cat, Kitters was missing. She looked for her cat for two hours before she ended up alone in the street at night, still looking for the animal; she didn't give up, not even when she realised how late it was already.

"KITTERS!" (y/n) shouted for the umpteenth time as she walked now through the dark and deserted street, looking around her constantly. "KITTERS, WHERE ARE YOU?" Her voice was starting to be hoarse from all the shouting, but she didn't care—she'd not get back home without Kitters. She loved that cat very much, and she couldn't bear the thought of them being left alone at night in the street.

But it didn't matter how many times she called the cat: Kitters never showed up.

(y/n) sighed loudly; the sigh almost turning into a whine. She stopped by an abandoned house just then, and looked at it with slight interest. Could Kitters have gone in there? She wondered. Slowly, she grasped the chain link fence and shook it, noticing that it was firmly put in place. She glanced upwards and frowned, noticing also that it was too high for her to climb.

"I can't get through this fence unless I use a wire cutter..." she mumbled, biting her lip.

Surveying the area around the decrepit house, she found a door that led her into the yard beside the house. Her hopes of have finally found an entrance to the house soon vanished the moment she saw more of the fence blocking her way—it surrounded the whole house completely, and there was no hole in it that she could use to get through.

(y/n) stood by the fence, looking up at the tall house with a frown plastered on her face. "Kitters!" she called out, but she got no response. "Are you in there?" she asked to herself quietly, looking around her once again.

Her (e/c) eyes then fell upon the sight of a small wire cutter resting on top of a box in one of the corners of the fenced yard. There was also an electronic book besides it, much to (y/n)'s surprise. People don't know how to get rid of their crap these days... She thought, sighing. But she was glad that someone had decided to leave a wire cutter there—in a minute she had already picked it up, cut a hole in the fence, and already got through it and into the house's area.