#3 | Find JERICHO (Fix You P.2) ✿ Markus X Android!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: by Adelinalovespokemon

Title: "Find JERICHO", continuation of: 'Fix You'

Pairing: Markus x Android!female reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

Peeking carefully from behind the dumpster, (y/n) spotted Markus immediately—he was standing by a crosswalk, scanning the area intently. His coat softly moved with the subtle breeze of the early morning in Detroit while he stood there, swayed harmoniously around the moment Markus moved to cross the road and went to his right, soon disappearing from (y/n)'s sight.

She leaned back and hid again behind the dumpster, hugging her legs softly towards her chest as she sat down on the cold ground—not that she was able to feel the cold, but she could sense it was that way. She waited patiently for Markus to come back for her.

Since Markus had been the only one who had found wearable human clothes—and removed his LED—back at the junkyard, he looked like a real human, and could easily make his way around Detroit without being detected as an android; as a deviant. (y/n) wasn't that lucky: she still looked like an android with her ragged standard android outfit, and with her forearm still missing. Unfortunately, none of them were able to find a compatible arm for her back at the junkyard. However, she was glad Markus had been able to find another optical unit and a functional thirium pump regulator in the end. She wasn't dying anymore. Save for her missing arm, she had been fixed—just not completely.

Once they left the junkyard, they both agreed that she needed human clothes quickly before they made another move, and that was exactly why Markus was out and about, looking for some clothes for her. They hadn't gone that far from the junkyard, and that simple thought made (y/n) be in a constant worrying state while she waited for Markus—hiding in an alleyway wasn't exactly the best thing to do, but she couldn't do much else now that there were people all around. And the thought of knowing that at some point someone would probably go into the alleyway for whatever reason made her feel fear again.

If she was to be found, she'd been tossed back into the junkyard—(y/n) hated that thought.

"Hey." Markus' voice pulled her out of her train of thought, making her jump up slightly. She glanced up at him and noticed the plastic bag he was offering to her with a smile plastered on his face. "Here, wear this."

(y/n) stood up slowly and grabbed the bag from his hand, then watched how he stood by the dumpster looking out at the street—he was making sure nobody saw anything. (y/n) stood right behind him and examined the clothes he had brought inside the bag: a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, a big black sweater, and a pair of military black boots. She felt her eyebrows raise in amazement as she took the clothes and put them on—she was curious as to where Markus had been able to find those and in such good condition.