#12 | Chase ✿ Connor x Android!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: Mona_The_Writer 

Title: "Chase"

Pairing: Connor x Android!female reader

Warnings: swearing

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

Raindrops hit her in the face softly as she ran through the street as fast as her legs could carry her

Raindrops hit her in the face softly as she ran through the street as fast as her legs could carry her. She avoided everyone on her way, dodged humans gracefully without losing balance or speed. She knew where she had to go, had the route clear in her head.

Yet she felt how her mind deviated slightly from focusing on the street up ahead and instead concentrated on the heavy and fast footsteps that followed her—the deviant hunter was chasing her at full speed, with his human companion surprisingly not that far behind.

Without a second thought, she changed the route and took a sudden turn to the right. She went into a narrow street that led directly to the highway—the only thing that separated her from the road was a tall chain link fence. But that was no trouble for her; she climbed it up and jumped over it in record time, and landed on her feet on the other side.

Something bumped into the fence just then, making her turn around and stare right into the brown orbs of the deviant hunter himself: the RK800 Android, Connor. He held onto the fence tightly, his eyes boring into hers while they both held each other's gazes for a few seconds.

"You're going to die if you attempt to cross that road." He warned her, raindrops falling freely down his smooth skin. 

(y/n) stared at him, shaking her head. "And I'm going to die if I let you catch me." She said, frowning. "I'd rather die my way." She quickly added before she turned around and slid down the slope, getting mud on her clothes and hands, but she didn't care.

"NO!" she heard the deviant hunter scream behind her, but she didn't stop.

(y/n) jumped over the holographic sign that warned pedestrians of the automated car track up ahead. She knew it was dangerous, way too risky, but she had to try. She wanted to be free, and if freedom meant dying, then so be it. That was what she thought as she crossed the first lane, barely dodging the incoming vehicles.

The vehicles' roaring engines were the only thing she could hear clearly, plus the sound of the soft rain hitting every surface at hand, including her. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair was completely wet, even when she was wearing a beanie. Some strands of her hair were sticking to her face, and so were her clothes as well: wet, and sticking to her plastic body. It didn't stop her from crossing the next lane, and the next.