#14 | Detroit: Become Real P.2 ✿ Connor x Fem!reader [AU]

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: because of popular demand, here it is part two! 

Title: "Detroit: Become Real" [AU]

Pairing: Connor x Human!female reader

Warnings: LOTS OF F L U F F

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

(y/n) sat at her kitchen table quietly, with her hands softly wrapped around her mug of hot cocoa as she observed Connor intently.

The android was peacefully walking around her small and cosy apartment, analysing every piece of useful information he found on his way. He was very interested in finding out as many things as he could about her.

She still was trying to think of a possible logical explanation as to why she suddenly had an android in her home—the same android that happened to be one of the three main protagonists from a videogame she happened to be playing the previous day. But she came up with nothing; she had no idea how it had happened. 

But instead of stressing herself out about it, (y/n) simply shrugged her shoulders and let it be. She wasn't exactly upset about it; in fact, she was very happy that Connor was real—and, as he had previously said, 'totally at her service'. She blushed so hard when he said that.

Connor continued to pace around her home quietly as he scanned everything—her pictures hanging on the walls, her books and magazines, her videogames... He even walked around her kitchen and analysed whatever he found in her cabinets and fridge. She found that a little weird, but she didn't stop him. Just watching him analyse everything was quite entertaining and amusing, and she wasn't planning on interrupting him at all.

(y/n) noticed then how he stopped by one of the shelves in the living room, and intently scanned all of her music albums on it. When he finished, he glanced at her and smiled subtly, then went back to walk around the room. (y/n) giggled at this, which brought his full attention and made him stop instantly on his tracks and face her.

"Am I really that interesting?" she asked as she stared into his innocent brown orbs.

Connor nodded his head. "Absolutely. I find you to be quite an interesting human." He beamed. "And a beautiful one, too." He added, winking at her.

(y/n) blushed profusely at his words, and immediately looked away as she tried to hide her red face. "Thanks." She mumbled, not being able to contain the big smile that appeared on her face just then.

A low chuckle came from him as she heard him approach her figure, soon he was standing right next to her holding her chin up softly with one of his hands so she was now looking up at him again. "You're very beautiful, (y/n)—please, don't hide your beauty." He stated quietly, brushing some strands of her (h/c) hair out of her face delicately before he leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead.