#52 | Old Times ✿ Jerry x Fem!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: yes!

Title: "Old Times"

Pairing: Jerry x Human!Fem!reader

Warnings: none

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

No one that had stumbled onto Pirate's Cove had done it without certain intentions, and that, the Jerrys were quite well aware of

No one that had stumbled onto Pirate's Cove had done it without certain intentions, and that, the Jerrys were quite well aware of. Humans liked to go to the park to torment, hurt, and even ransack the area for the ginger-haired androids for android parts. Or just for fun.

The abandoned amusement park had been the Jerrys' only refuge after the park was shut down, and left to rot, them along with it. But they refused to leave the park at all, having a sense of protection over the park that compelled them to stay—despite the ever so random visit of the humans looking forward to hurt them.

And one day, it had been decided. One of them had taken it upon himself to keep guard duty at the entrance of the park, hidden in the shadows the snow-coated trees provided. Any time someone approached the park, he'd run back in and alert the others. It never failed; they hid so well amongst the park's old attractions, no one seemed to be able to find them again.

And so, they stopped coming.

Until a certain snowy night.

Jerry was back on guard duty, as he'd been doing for quite some time now. Hidden behind the large, ominous gates, he stood with his back against a tree trunk. His green eyes darted back and forth between the park, and the entrance.

And he saw her; a female human sauntered her way into the park, with something firmly held in her hands. Jerry automatically hid behind a nearby stall, and observed her—she had stopped by the large gates, and seemed to be taking in the sight of the whole amusement park, now completely in ruins.

Whatever device she had in her hands, she brought it up to her face, and after a few seconds, Jerry saw a flash, and heard a faint click sound. It was a camera.

Jerry was about to bolt back to where the others hid, to tell them about an intruder coming in. But he stayed still, crouched by the old stall, and watched the human intently.

She seemed particularly interested in taking pictures of the ruined stalls, and the semi-broken map boards that were scattered along the way, towards the inner area of the park. She stopped every few seconds to snap a picture, and then moved on to another spot, only to stop again.

She didn't seem to have any intentions of hurting them, the Jerrys—and the Jerry on guard duty had a feeling that she had no idea they even existed. Still on full alert, he moved multiple times; to different spots, always staying hidden, so he could have a better look at her as she moved along the path.