#43 | Yessir ✿ Captain Allen x Fem!reader

✿ ✿ ✿

Requested: by artlovingbre

Title: "Yessir"

Pairing: Captain Allen x Human!fem!reader

Warnings: swearing

⚠️BEWARE OF SPOILERS⚠️

✿ ✿ ✿

Ever since that android called Daniel had threatened to jump off of that roof with that little girl, Captain Allen's hatred toward androids increased considerably

Ever since that android called Daniel had threatened to jump off of that roof with that little girl, Captain Allen's hatred toward androids increased considerably. Each and every time a new case involving a rogue android came up, he damned the day those machines were invented. And today was no exception.

A new case had been reported of an android going rogue in a grocery store; two cashiers had been badly hurt and taken to the hospital, and an innocent bystander had been taken hostage during the attack. Because of this, the SWAT had been called.

The grocery store was deserted; police tape kept the curious bystanders at bay while police officers plagued the street, securing the area. Three patrol cars had been parked in front of the store, along with an ambulance—in case medical attention was needed. Captain Allen was right by the grocery store's double doors, with a young officer informing him of the incident. Allen listened intently to the debriefing, and quickly got to the conclusion that the android they were taking care of was extremely dangerous; and armed. Just like Daniel.

"My team is ready to terminate it, as soon as we get the hostage out safely," Allen stated firmly. "Don't let anybody else in until this is over." He earned a quick nod from the young officer as they scurried away, allowing the captain to enter the grocery store. The place was quiet, almost too quiet for his liking. The android had hid in the back room with the hostage, and he guessed his team was already at the door, prepping their next move.

Unlike some of the previous cases, there was no android negotiator to help him and his team. It was just the SWAT team taking care of this rogue android; not that Allen worried about the plan going wrong without an android assisting them. He had sent his best team members to take care of the situation—one of them, his long-time crush.

As he walked through the aisles, Allen couldn't help but think of her—(y/n) (l/n). Always so fierce and determined, she definitely was the best of his team, his right hand. She had drawn his attention the moment she was transferred to his SWAT team; she was brave, smart, sassy but respectful, and could be cracking a joke at any time but always knew when she had to be serious. There was something about her incredible and unique personality that drew him in, and after months of working with her he had no way of avoiding falling for her—hard.