9 years later

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

I wake up to an annoying buzzing or some kind of vibrating sound on my nightstand. Peeking my head out of my white covers I look over to see my phone lighting up and slightly moving as it goes off.

Who in the hell has the audacity to wake me up at this hour? Have they lost their freaking mind?

Groaning I swing my arm out of the warm cave that I would love to be in for an eternity. I pick up my phone to see HIS name across the screen. Making a psshh sound with my mouth I throw my phone back on the stand and re-shield my eyes away from the bright sun.

After I try to ignore the constant vibrating from my phone, I realize that this person is not gonna give up until I answer. So I sit up on my bed and look to my right to see my clock which reads, 6:00am.

I groan loudly as I reach for my phone thinking 'Man! I'm gonna kill this boy.'

"What the hell do you want?! Can't a human being just get some peace and quiet for once in her life!"

Yeah I know what your thinking... need a snickers? Hell yeah if you have one. Sorry I'm just really angry. My sleep has been tampered with... you probably know the feeling.

"Woah! PMS'ing today are we?" I can hear HIM smirking. Oh how I would love to just smack that stupid smirk off his perfect face.

"Jase I swear to God that when I see you I'm going to choke the crap out of you and beat you senseless." I glare at the floor as I hear him laughing at the very serious threat I just spilled to him.

"Chill princess. I just called to tell you to get your lazy ass up. You know damn well that if I didn't call you would still be sleeping and then you would miss yet another day of school. Leaving me to wonder where my best friend is. And me being the oh so kind gentleman that I am, would come over to your house only to find you sleeping. So I would wake you up in the friendliest way... with a nice cold bucket of water spilled all over you!" Jase says as he laughs like what he said is the funniest thing in the world.

"Oh he's a comedian ladies and gentlemen!...Fuck you Jase."

"Baby I know you want to but we can't. It's not you, actually it is...I'm your brother's best friend. I don't think he'd be happy to know that you want to fuck my brains out."

"What the heck? Jase just stop talking...like forever." I laugh at his stupid response.

He thinks I want him... well kind of but I'd never tell him that. I know what you're thinking. Ew gross that's your best friend. I know but he is very nice to look at... maybe that's why I'm friends with him.

"Lace if you don't get up and get ready right now like I said I'll call Duke-"

"No don't! I'm up!" I interrupt him while I get up from my bed rushing to my bathroom.