Duke's POV

I can't believe Hope has the nerve to actually come to this school where she knows Lance and Lacey are

She can't seem to get over a little rivalry that her and Lacey had three years ago.

Then she wants to act all nice and pretend to not know our names at lunch. That lying whore. Excuse my rudeness to a lady but... Hope is no lady.

I get home and go upstairs to check on Lacey. Her door is cracked open and I see her and Lance sitting and talking. He looks like he's comforting her.

"My life is ruined. She fucked it up once before and she's back to finish. I don't understand what I did wrong. I'm a good person right?"

"Of course your a good person lace. Hope is just being Hope and she probably wants this reaction out of you. That way she knows what she is doing is affecting you and she can continue it to damage you more."

Hey he's really smart.

"I'm damaged?" Lacey starts crying. God. Props to Lance. I definitely wouldn't know what to say now.

"No that's not what I meant. She did a horrible thing and wanted a big reaction out of you. Which you gave her. You left the school and started at another one. She was perfect after you left and then I left and she followed because she was bored. She wants to crush you and have everything you have. She doesn't want you to be happy. She's just jealous. You're beautiful, smart, nice, caring, and an amazing person. Don't let her bring you down. You're strong and independent something she will never be."

"Aw thanks Lance. You always know what to say." She kisses him. They start to make out so I take it as my time to stop spying. I walk back to my room and lay on my bed looking at the ceiling.

I didn't like Lance when my baby sister came home crying and wanted to change schools. I wanted to kill him over and over again. But these few days have changed my mind. Seeing him care about my sister like that and seeing all the love he has for her is like my whole perspective of him changed. I can tell my sister loves him too she just also likes Jase. I personally think she should stay with Lance. Jase is my best friend. And I definitely know he is a player and he's with Hope right now. Her enemy and the girl she desperately hates.

I remember the other day I was talking to Jase about Hope.

~Flashback~

"So how's it going with the new girl?"

"Her names Hope. And she's amazing. I may sound like a girl but she's not all up in my business or like following me around all day. She gives me space. She's funny and nice. She's really smart. Like I would think she was a nerd if she didn't dress like how she does. Then again that's the only bad thing about her. Like she's mine and because of how she dresses all the guys flirt with her and stare at her. And I want to kill them all."

"Oh well it seems like your over whatever it was you had with Lacey huh?" I watch his body freeze and tense up. He looks uncomfortable with the subject.

"U-uh ye-yeah definitely over. I mean I like Lacey. But she has Lance now and I've got Hope."

~Flashback over~

Knock knock. I get up and open my door to see Lacey.

"Hey bro."

"Hey sis." I step aside and she walks in then sits on my bed. I sit beside her and she turns to look at me.

"So what's up?"

"Nothing. Where did Lance go?"

"I know you were spying on us."

"What?! I wasn't- yeah I was. Don't be mad."

"I'm not."

"Oh okay. You know Lance is being a better person now then when he made that douche mistake."

"Yeah I think so too." She has a huge smile on her face.

"So you like him." I watch my little sisters eyes twinkle as she thinks about him. Her huge smile and pink cheeks make me actually happy that someone is treating my sister right.

"A lot. I love him."

"What about Jase?" She tenses up like Jase did and her eyes become blank and dark.

"I like him you know? But he has Hope and I'm happy with Lance right now. You know if he asked me to be his girlfriend I would definitely say yes."

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Song is Glass House by: Nick Talos & BullySongs!! I'm literally in love.