The Choice

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

Music is blasting everywhere through my house. Everyone is dancing and having a good time at my 18th birthday house party. I am too, finally getting Hope and Jase out of my head is what I desperately needed. Out of nowhere Chas runs up to me and pulls me towards the kitchen.

"What's going on? Where are you taking me?"

"The kitchen."

"I know that Chas. I mean why?"

"Um because... Hope is here."

Hope is at my party. What the actual fuck.

"What the hell do you think you're doing in my house?!" A huge crowd forms around me, Chas, and Hope.

"It's a party duh. Why else would I be here?" She crosses her arms and leans back on the counter. This bitch is really playing too many games and I'm freaking over it.

"We know it's a party but it's one that you weren't invited to." Chasity says annoyed.

"I'm sorry. But did I ask you red head?! No I didn't. So why don't you step out of the conversation. You have nothing to do with this. You're pretty much irrelevant."

Chasity hates when people call her red head. Her fists clench and her face is turning red. I know she wants to punch Hope, but I step in front of her, so she won't. Jase will be pissed, if his girlfriend is put in the hospital. Yeah I know what your thinking. Don't you not like Jase? Well I'm pissed at him right now but I wouldn't just beat up his girlfriend for no reason sure she's annoying as hell but I can at least try to be the bigger person.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that. You may talk to whoever you want like that. But not her. Keep talking shit and I'll beat your ass. Then I'll let her beat your ass." She smirks and steps closer to me.

"Don't worry Lacey. I just want to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Oh you know. Lance and Varsity. I see your cheer captain again. Aw you remember when you lost that place to me? Maybe I should try out, then kick you off the team. Again!"

"Why are you living in the past so much? What the fuck do you want from me? And why do you want to talk now? You had plenty of time to before."

"Not really you always had your crew of guys or your bodyguard Lance. Oh and uh where is Lancey Boy anyway? Avoiding you?"

"Why the heck would he be avoiding me bitch?"

"Because he doesn't want to see you sad and heartbroken about Jase. Although I mean he did sleep with me so honestly he might not care about you that much. Plus he broke up with you. Oops sorry. Now everyone knows."

"Knows what? That you're a whore. That you slept with him, while you had a boyfriend. Who was his cousin and best friend. I mean that's low, even for you. And he broke up with me because you told him that there was something going on with me and Jase, which there wasn't."