Their perfect night

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

"Jase where are we?" I ask when I hear laughing and dinging bells.

So Jase asked me out. Then he blindfolded me and threw me in his truck. Such a gentleman.

"Hold on princess. Almost there." Jase pulls my hand. He stands behind me and puts his arms around my waist then kisses my neck.

"Jase!" I giggle and try to move away from him.

"Alright princess. Take the blindfold off." He whispers in my ear them kisses my cheek.

I move my hands to my face then take off the blindfold. I let my eyes adjust to the new surroundings.

My vision clears up and I see a big Ferris wheel surrounded by tons of booths with stuffed animals, gold fish, and food. The booths are decorated with tons of pretty lights and it smells like popcorn and funnel cake.

I smile and turn to Jase.

"You like it?" He asks blushing.

I jump into his arms and kiss him with all my might. He kisses back without hesitation.

"Like it? I love it! Hey didn't I tell you my perfect date was the fair before mister?"

"Yeah." He scratches the back of his neck sheepishly.

I kiss him lightly again then jump out of his arms. "I love you." I say. He looks surprised.

He probably doesn't love me yet but that's okay. I'll wait until he does.

"C'mon Jase! Let's go win me some stuffed animals!" I pull his arm to entrance of the fair.

Jase's POV

I snap out of my surprise and watch Lacey's face light up with happiness as she pulls me to a booth with her favorite thing in the world. Stuffed animals.

I froze up and got scared when she said I love you. Of course I love her too. I'm just waiting for the perfect time to say it. And believe me I have everything planned and it's going to be perfect.

The hours pass and number of stuffed animals I win for Lacey grows. The last thing I have on the list for the fair is to ride the Ferris Wheel. We get in the cart and our cart stops at the top. I look at my phone and see the time is 8:30. Perfect.

"Wow!" Lacey says as she looks at the sunset. "It's so beautiful."

"Yeah it is." I say.

She looks over at me and she me looking at her.

I lean closer to her and lightly peck her lips. She groans and pouts. I laugh.

"Princess will you be my girlfriend?"