The right time

Jase's POV

Jase's POV

I watch Lacey play with Ivy on my bed. It's been two weeks since Lacey lost her virginity. I love her so much that it hurts. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and call her mine.

My phone rings interrupting my thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Hey my mom wanted to know if you wanna come to a cook out later?" Duke says.

"Yeah sure. Who else is going the usual?"

"Yep but me and Lacey's grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousin are coming too."

"Do they already know about the memory loss?" I whisper and watch Lacey glance up at me for a second. I get up and leave the room then sit on the couch in the living room.

"Yeah my mom told them. They were angry at first then sad but now they're okay and they can't wait to see all of us."

"Alright we'll be there. But how come you asked me and not Lacey?"

"Mom wanted it to be a surprise. Gotta go help the guys set up. Later.

"Bye." I hang up the phone and set it down in front of me on the table.

"Who was that?" I jump as I hear a sweet innocent voice talk.

"Uh your brother." She nods as she holds Ivy on her waist. She will be a great mother.

"Well we're hungry." She pouts and bounces Ivy on her hip.

"We're or just you?" I tease her.

"I can tell when Ivy's hungry. So yeah we're."

"Alright well go put some clothes on and we can leave and go get something." I laugh as I stand up and walk towards her.

"I have clothes on." She says. She's wearing booty shorts and a tank top.

"Well go put more on." I stop in front of her.

"Well then... I guess you don't like me wearing this." She pouts again.

"I like you wearing anything..." I kiss her cheek then move to her ear and whisper, "I also like you wearing nothing."

I laugh as she gasps. She punches me in the arm.

"Jase there is a baby here!" She says with disappointment on her face.

"You weren't saying that last night." I tease her and she turns red.

"I am leaving. Not because of your comment but because me and Ivy need to change."

"Yeah sure." I laugh as she hurries to my room and slams the door.

Lacey's POV

Me and Jase are doing amazing. It's been two weeks since that night. That amazing night. And every chance we get we're at it like bunny rabbits.