Special Suprise

Lacey's POV

Lacey's POV

1 month later

"As soon as you sign these papers you're able to leave." The doctor tells me as she hands my mom another set of papers.

I got the cast off my arm and leg last week. I don't feel so restricted anymore. I can do things on my own now. Without everyone right behind me, doing things for me, and worrying about me... well not the last thing. I'm sure everyone will still be on my ass worrying about me.

The door bursts open to a blushing Jase.

"Sorry I didn't know it would make that loud of a bang."

I burst out laughing and he glares at me. The doctor leaves but no before she jokes and tells me she doesn't want to see me at the hospital again.

"Hey Sam I know you were here to take Lace home but do you mind if I take her out for the day?" Jase asks politely with a mischievous glint in his beautiful hazel eyes.

"No hon go ahead. And if you want you can keep her for the night too." My mom winks at Jase.

"Mom!" I say embarrassed while blushing.

"Be safe! If you know what I mean." She kisses Jase and I on the forehead then leaves the room.

"So why did you wanna steal me from my mom? Me and her had some very important things to do." I tell Jase as I grab the purse my mom brought me.

"Like what? Watch reruns of Bridezillas?" he sticks out his tongue and walks out the door.

"Yes actually! And don't you dare mock Bridezillas! That is my show. Right after Fear Factor, Awkward, and Spongebob." I blush a little as he laughs.

He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. "I- I..." He looks like he wants to say something but freezes. "I really like you princess, a lot."

Is that what he wanted to say. It seemed like he was mad or sad after he finished that sentence. Or like he was disappointed.

We get to his car and he kisses my forehead before helping me in his car. I know short people problems.

Jase turns on the radio and a familiar song comes on:

Christina Perri 'A thousand years'
Glee Cast Version

"Jase do I know this song?" He looks over at me for a second then back at the road. He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers then puts out hands on the gear shift.

"Yeah. This was your favorite song. When you would come to my house and it was just me and you we would play the piano and guitar and sing this song." He has some emotion in his eyes but I can't figure it out.